If you are contemplating the pursuit of a career as a medical assistant, you should note that obtaining formal training and certification from accredited degree programs can help you accomplish this objective. Below you will find relevant information pertaining to classes and schools that will offer you the type of instruction and experience necessary to make you a marketable job candidate within your chosen vocational field.
To find an accredited medical assistant school in Cleveland, OH, you can do an internet keyword search on the subject. Entering a phrase such as “Medical Assistant Schools in Cleveland, OH” will suffice. Once you have done this, you will find a plethora of options in the search engine results pages. Some of your options will include:
Cuyahoga Valley Career Center
Cuyahoga Valley Career Center is a comprehensive medical assistant school located in Cleveland, Ohio. The school offers students the opportunity to become health care professionals. The three most popular programs of study offered by the learning institution include those that enable the student to work towards becoming a registered medical assistant (RMA), pharmacy technician certification (PTCE), and a dental assistant (RDA). Individuals who opt to enroll in the registered medical assistant (RMA) program will be eligible to transfer college credits.
List of Medical Attendant School near Cleveland, OH
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- Veterinary Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Nursing (BS)
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
Medical Assistant Training Program in Cleveland, OH
There are a plethora of medical assistant training programs in Cleveland, OH. Finding one is as simple as doing an internet search. When you begin deciding which school will be most appropriate and advantageous for you, consider factors such as location, tuition, and the faculty. One medical assistant training program in Cleveland, OH that you may want to consider is Cuyahoga Community College Medical Assisting Program. This program offers students courses in clinical, communication, and administrative skills. Additionally, students will access classes that pertain to the legal and ethical standards of medical practice. Finally, students will have the opportunity to engage in a hands-on clinical experience that will prepare them to work within their chosen field.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Assistants in Cleveland, OH
Individuals who opt to become medical assistants should note that the average salary for this career field is $35,000. This salary is subject to change based on a variety of factors including education, experience, specialization, and location.
List of Medical Assistant Programs in Cleveland, OH
There are a variety of medical assistant programs in Cleveland, OH that you can enroll in. Some of them include:
1. Vatterott College
2. Remington College
3. Sanford-Brown College
4. Cleveland State University
Individuals who are thinking about pursuing a career as a medical assistant should note that there are a variety of local Cleveland schools through which they can attain the certification necessary to become marketable job candidates. By reviewing the data found above, you can begin moving towards attaining the education and/or credentials that help you accomplish your vocational objectives.