Deciding to go to medical aide school is a great way to get the education you need to either change your career or enter the workforce for the first time. If you live in Phoenix, you’ll be happy to know that there are many schools nearby that you can go to.
Accreditation is one of the most important things to look for when deciding on a program, so make sure to ask a representative from your prospective school about it if you can’t find the information you need elsewhere. The two accreditation agencies that are the most trusted in the Phoenix area include the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools, or ABHES, and the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs, or CAAHEP.
Medical Attendant Training Program in Phoenix
As a medical helper, your job description will probably include many duties, and your degree or certificate training program should prepare you by teaching you the skills necessary to provide both clerical and clinical services. You should also be able to pass the Certified Medical Attendant exam after you’re done taking classes so that you’ll stand out to potential employers.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendants in Phoenix
The average hourly wage for a medical helpmate in the city of Phoenix is $15.60, so if you live in the area and land an average paying job, you can expect to make about $32,450 per year. Just by living in Phoenix, you’ll likely make around a dollar more per hour than you would have if you got a job in a different location.
List of Medical Attendant Programs in Phoenix
Phoenix is a pretty big city, so there are quite a few programs that you can choose from. Here’s a list of schools in the area that offer medical attending programs.
Brown Mackie College
The Bryman School of Arizona
Providence Training Institute
Being a medical aide is a great way to have an exciting career. Because Phoenix has more medical aides than many metropolitan areas, you should be able to find a job quickly if you receive training.
List of Medical Assisting School near Phoenix
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Pharmacy Technician
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- And more...
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Medical Specialties (AOS)
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Billing & Coding
- And more...
- Veterinary Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Liberty University's online programs ranked in the top 5 of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level**
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.