Deciding to go to medical aide school is a great way to get the education you need to either change your career or enter the workforce for the first time. If you live in Phoenix, you’ll be happy to know that there are many schools nearby that you can go to.
Accreditation is one of the most important things to look for when deciding on a program, so make sure to ask a representative from your prospective school about it if you can’t find the information you need elsewhere. The two accreditation agencies that are the most trusted in the Phoenix area include the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools, or ABHES, and the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs, or CAAHEP.
Medical Attendant Training Program in Phoenix
As a medical helper, your job description will probably include many duties, and your degree or certificate training program should prepare you by teaching you the skills necessary to provide both clerical and clinical services. You should also be able to pass the Certified Medical Attendant exam after you’re done taking classes so that you’ll stand out to potential employers.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendants in Phoenix
The average hourly wage for a medical helpmate in the city of Phoenix is $15.60, so if you live in the area and land an average paying job, you can expect to make about $32,450 per year. Just by living in Phoenix, you’ll likely make around a dollar more per hour than you would have if you got a job in a different location.
List of Medical Attendant Programs in Phoenix
Phoenix is a pretty big city, so there are quite a few programs that you can choose from. Here’s a list of schools in the area that offer medical attending programs.
Brown Mackie College
The Bryman School of Arizona
Providence Training Institute
Being a medical aide is a great way to have an exciting career. Because Phoenix has more medical aides than many metropolitan areas, you should be able to find a job quickly if you receive training.
List of Medical Assisting School near Phoenix
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Arizona College prepares students to work in the 'real world' of medicine. With the use of lecture and laboratory teaching, we provide our students with hands on experience.
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
- Pharmacy Technician
- And more...
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Medical Specialties (AOS)
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
UEI College (Formally Anthem College – Bryman School) is for individuals who seek to achieve more with their lives through education and training. No matter what stage of life you find yourself in, it is never too late to set new goals for yourself.
- Medical Assistant Technician - DIP
- Dental Assistant - DIP
- Medical Front Office and Billing DIP
- Veterinary Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Public Health (MPH)
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care