If you are looking to get your foot in the door at a medical practice, becoming a medical helper is a great way to accomplish this goal. You will gain valuable experience and the opportunity for significant career advancement. This red hot field is expected to be one of the fastest growing of the next decade in Texas and throughout the United States.
Locating top quality medical attendant programs is easy with a little bit of effort. Visit the city’s schools and see what they have to offer. A quick search on the world wide web should help you narrow down which schools to research further.
Medical Attendant Training Program in San Antonio
Getting a medical aide certification will be a challenging process, and it’s important to find the best school for you so that you will get all of the help that you need. The programs in this city offer a wide variety of choices. You should answer several questions before making your decision. Does the program have large classes or small? What kind of degrees do they offer? What percentage of graduates have jobs in the medical field within six months?
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendants in San Antonio
The median salary for the city’s medical helpers is $29,275. The vast majority make between $24,000 and $34,000 each year. Medical helpmates receive benefits packages that include vacation, a retirement plan, and health insurance. High performers are often eligible to receive bonuses as well.
List of Medical Attendant Programs in San Antonio
Here is a list of the many city schools that offer programs. Some of these colleges are based solely in this place, while others have branches.
Brown Mackie College
Concord Career College
Hallmark College of Technology
San Antonio College
Southern Career Institute
The Academy of Healthcare Professions
List of Medical Assisting School near San Antonio
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Veterinary Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
Do you want to start working toward a career that actually makes you excited? If so, an education from West Coast University (WCU) could be the perfect choice for you! This accredited, private University has a history that dates back over 100 years. Today, WCU offers health care degrees that will help prepare you and educate you on the current trends and issues within the health industry.
- MPH - Master of Public Health (Online)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
This city is a great place to begin your training for a rewarding career. It has a much larger number of schools offering medical attending programs compared to many other cities. With so many benefits, it’s no wonder that being a medical helper is such a popular choice.