Medical assistant training can help perform many important functions, including interviewing patients, recording medical information, preparing treatment rooms, and measuring vital signs. They must be familiar with standard medical concepts. The medical aide position is one of the fastest growing in the nation. It is a great stepping stone for anyone interested in having a career in the medical field. If you are planning to pursue a medical attendant degree in Arkansas, here is the information that you need to know.
There are useful resources online that will help guide your search. Websites such as medicalassistantschools.com and best medicalassistantschools.com have a treasure trove of information on Arkansas medical schools. Make sure to research several different parameters to determine which school is the best fit for your future. You should check out how large their classes are, tuition rates, and the type of degrees that are offered.
How to Get Certified in Arkansas
The correct certification program for you will depend on the field of study that you are most interested in. Do you eventually want to run your own practice? Perhaps you dream of one day becoming a brain surgeon. Different programs have their own unique emphasis on certain medical fields, so it is important to find the one that will give you the best education in the area that you want to pursue.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendants in Arkansas
Salaries can vary depending on the area that you work and are dependent on on many factors, incChromeluding population size and competitiveness. The average yearly salary for many Arkansas cities is in the high $20,000’s. Arkansas has a total of about 1,800 medical aide positions, so openings can be very competitive.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
WTI's success and longevity is due to its commitment in providing its students with the latest information and technology. It does so by continually upgrading its curriculum, lab instruction and instrumentation, and by collaborating with professionals to keep apprised of industry developments.
- Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Veterinary Assistant
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
Blue Cliff College was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1987 with the goal of becoming one of the most respected and innovative Massage Therapy training centers in the nation. In June of 1989, the College in Louisiana received its Proprietary School License from the state. In 1998, the Continuing Education College was proud to receive accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the US Department of Education.
- Health Information Management, Billing and Coding - Diploma
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
More Medical Assisting/Assistant Training Schools in Arkansas
|Arkansas Tech University||1605 N Coliseum Dr, |
Russellville, AR 72801
|Bryan College||721 Bryan Dr, Dayton, TN 37321||http://www.bryan.edu/|
|Heritage College||Little Rock, Arkansas||http://www.heritagecollege.edu/campus/little-rock-arkansas/|