List of Medical Assisting Schools near Austin
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician
- Veterinary Assistant
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education. That’s why we offer our degree and certificate programs in a highly interactive online format that emphasizes flexibility, convenience, and support.
Regis is a leading Catholic university in greater Boston with undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students in the arts, sciences and health professions devoted to engage, serve and advance in a global community. Founded in 1927, and as a leader in education, Regis is dedicated to offering programs with a holistic view of health care that are designed for the future of the field.
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
More Medical Assisting/Assistant Training Schools in Texas
|Anthem College||4250 N Belt Line Rd, |
Irving, TX 75038
|Arlington Career Institute||901 Avenue K Grand |
Prairie, TX 75050
|Career Centers of Texas||8360 Burnham Rd #100, |
El Paso, TX 79907
|Career Point College/Institute||4522 Fredericksburg Rd Suite A-18|
San Antonio, Texas 78201
|Cisco College||101 College Heights |
Cisco, Texas 76437
|College of the Mainland||1200 Amburn Road|
Texas City,Texas 77591
|Concorde Career College||12606 Greenville Ave., Suite 130|
Dallas, TX 75243
|Dallas County Community College District||701 Elm St, # 501, |
Dallas, TX 75202-3250
|El Centro College||Dallas, TX||www.elcentrocollege.edu/|
|El Paso Community College||9050 Viscount Blvd, |
El Paso, TX 79925
|Fortis Institute||401 E. Palace Parkway, Suite 100|
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
|Hallmark College of Technology||10401 IH-10 West|
San Antonio, Texas 78230
|Houston Community College||3100 Main St., |
Houston TX 77002
|Iverson Institute||5020 FM 1960 West|
Houston, TX 77069
|Lamson Institute||5819 NW Loop 410, Suite 160,|
San Antonio, Texas 78238
|Lone Star College System - Cyfair||5000 Research Forest Drive, |
The Woodlands, TX 77381-4356
|Lone Star College System - North Harris||2700 West W Thorne Drive, |
Houston, TX 77073
|MedVance Institute||450 N. Sam Houston Parkway E. Suite 200|
Houston, TX 77060
|Northeast Texas Community College||2886 Farm to Market 1735, |
Mt Pleasant, TX 75455
|Pima Medical Institute||10201 Katy Freeway|
Houston, TX 77024
|Remington College||300 E Loop 820, |
Fort Worth, TX 76112
|Richland College||12800 Abrams Rd|
Dallas, TX, 75243
|San Antonio College||1300 San Pedro Ave, |
San Antonio, TX 78212
|San Jacinto College||8060 Spencer Hwy, |
Pasadena, TX 77505
|Sanford-Brown College||1250 W Mockingbird Ln #150, |
Dallas, TX 75247
|Southern Careers Institute||2301 S Congress Ave #27, |
Austin, TX 78704
|Southwest Career College||1414 Geronimo Dr, |
El Paso, TX 79925
|Texas School of Business||3208 FM 528|
Friendswood, TX 77546
|Texas State Technical College-Harlingen||1902 North Loop 499 |
Harlingen, Texas 78550
|The Academy of Health Care Professions||6505 Airport Blvd., Suite 102|
Austin, Texas 78752
|Valley Grande Institute for Academic Studies||345 S. Texas Blvd., |
Weslaco, Texas 78596
|Vatterott Educational Centers||9713 Harry Hines Blvd., Ste. 100 |
Dallas, Texas 75220
|Vista College||3535 N Ellison Dr, |
San Antonio, TX 78251
|Westwood College||8390 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy #100, |
Dallas, TX 75243