Finding accredited medical attendant schools in Delaware is not difficult when you utilize the website for Medical Attendant Schools, which provides a list of accredited schools by state. Although Delaware does not have a state chapter of the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA), those training to be medical deputies can join the national organization or other organizations that certify medical deputies.
How to Get Certified in Delaware
According to the Medical Attendants Certification Guide, certification for medical aides is not a requirement in Delaware, but certification is often a help for those looking for jobs in this field. If the AAMA recognizes a training program or course, it can be taken and count toward certification. In order to enroll in approved CMA courses, you generally need a high school diploma or an equivalent. Once you’ve taken classes, you will need to apply to take the AAMA exam. Once they’ve received your application and fee, you’ll be given a testing permit and have 90 days to take the proctored test. If you pass, you will be listed as certified on the AAMA website, so employers will be able to verify your training.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendants in Delaware
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median hourly wage for a certified medical attendant (CMA) in Delaware is $14.48 per hour. CMAs in the Wilmington area can expect to make slightly higher than the average hourly wage. On average, CMAs in Delaware make $30,000 a year. The growth rate for CMA jobs nationally is 31 percent over the next several years, and the job growth rate for CMAs in Delaware is expected to match that pace.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Veterinary Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
Maryville University is a private university in St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with an enrollment of more than 6,800 students.
More Medical Assisting/Assistant Training Schools in Delaware
|Delaware Technical and Community College||333 N Shipley St|
Wilmington, DE 19801
|Harris School||1413 Foulk Road, Suite 100|
Wilmington, DE 19803