If you live in Hawaii and have decided to pursue a career as a medical aide, you should know that doing so can bring you many personal and professional rewards. In order to ensure that you succeed in your chosen career field, it is important that you have as much information as you can regarding the types of certification and/or degrees you’ll need to obtain from medical attendant schools and programs in your area. By reading the information below regarding medical assisting classes, you’ll be ready to pursue your vocational dreams with confidence.
The first thing you need to do once you decide to pursue a career as a medical helper is to find a school that is accredited. There are a variety of ways you can obtain this information, including by conducting an internet search about several prospective schools. Additionally, you can visit Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools to determine whether the school of your choice is accredited.
How to Get Certified in Hawaii
Once you locate a medical assisting program that is accredited, it will be important for you to obtain as much information about it as possible. In general, there will be several basic classes that you’ll take. Some of them include subject areas such as clinical assisting and pharmacology, patient care and communication, therapeutic care, bookkeeping, laboratory procedures, health sciences, medical insurance, reproduction, and endocrinology.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Assistants in Hawaii
Indeed.com reports that the average salary for a medical helper in Hawaii is $25,000. This annual salary is subject to change based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to education, experience, and expertise.
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Billing & Coding
- And more...
- Veterinary Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Liberty University's online programs ranked in the top 5 of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level**
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Earn your Bachelor of Science in Public Health - 100% online
- Learn about controlling infectious disease, improving healthcare access, and more
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
More Medical Assisting/Assistant Training Schools in Hawaii
|Kapiolani Community College||Honolulu, Hawaii||https://www.kapiolani.hawaii.edu/|
|Med-Assist School of Hawaii||Honolulu, Hawaii||https://www.mash.edu/|
|Remington College||1111 Bishop St #400, |
Honolulu, HI 96813
|University of Hawaii-Kapiolani Community College||4303 Diamond Head Road Honolulu, Hawai‘i 96816.||http://www.kcc.hawaii.edu/|
If you are thinking about pursuing a career as a medical aide, you should know that doing so can bring you personal fulfillment and opportunities for professional advancement. By considering the information listed above, you can make an informed decision regarding which educational institution to attend in order to obtain the knowledge and experience you’ll need to excel within your chosen field. Good luck!