If you live in Hawaii and have decided to pursue a career as a medical aide, you should know that doing so can bring you many personal and professional rewards. In order to ensure that you succeed in your chosen career field, it is important that you have as much information as you can regarding the types of certification and/or degrees you’ll need to obtain from medical attendant schools and programs in your area. By reading the information below regarding medical assisting classes, you’ll be ready to pursue your vocational dreams with confidence.
The first thing you need to do once you decide to pursue a career as a medical helper is to find a school that is accredited. There are a variety of ways you can obtain this information, including by conducting an internet search about several prospective schools. Additionally, you can visit Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools to determine whether the school of your choice is accredited.
How to Get Certified in Hawaii
Once you locate a medical assisting program that is accredited, it will be important for you to obtain as much information about it as possible. In general, there will be several basic classes that you’ll take. Some of them include subject areas such as clinical assisting and pharmacology, patient care and communication, therapeutic care, bookkeeping, laboratory procedures, health sciences, medical insurance, reproduction, and endocrinology.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Assistants in Hawaii
Indeed.com reports that the average salary for a medical helper in Hawaii is $25,000. This annual salary is subject to change based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to education, experience, and expertise.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Veterinary Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Ranked among the top 20 Regional Universities in the West in 2015 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Listed as one of America’s Best Colleges by Forbes Magazine in 2014.
- More than 97% of tenure-track faculty holds a terminal degree in their field.
- Student to faculty ratio of 15:1, and 47.5% of classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Accredited by The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
More Medical Assisting/Assistant Training Schools in Hawaii
|Kapiolani Community College||Honolulu, Hawaii||https://www.kapiolani.hawaii.edu/|
|Med-Assist School of Hawaii||Honolulu, Hawaii||https://www.mash.edu/|
|Remington College||1111 Bishop St #400, |
Honolulu, HI 96813
|University of Hawaii-Kapiolani Community College||4303 Diamond Head Road Honolulu, Hawai‘i 96816.||http://www.kcc.hawaii.edu/|
If you are thinking about pursuing a career as a medical aide, you should know that doing so can bring you personal fulfillment and opportunities for professional advancement. By considering the information listed above, you can make an informed decision regarding which educational institution to attend in order to obtain the knowledge and experience you’ll need to excel within your chosen field. Good luck!