Making the decision to become a medical aide is one that will put you on the path to a very promising future. In fact, the Bureau of Labor Statistics state that job outlook for medical attendant will grow by approximately 22%, or much faster than average, from now through 2022. If you want to make sure that you are prepared for your medical assisting career, you will want to make sure that you are choosing the right Kansas school for your training.
How to Get Certified in Kansas City
In order to get the most out of your medical assisting training, you will want to make sure to get your instruction from an accredited school. One of the best ways to find medical assisting programs is to look on the internet. You will find that there is a lot of information about these schools online, and you will be able to take a look at reviews that have been left by former students. Speaking of former students, if you know someone who has attended a medical assistant school, find out where they received their training. You might find the same school would work for you. Finally, you can also reach out to local doctors in order to find out if they have any suggestions.
Medical Attendant Training Program in Kansas
In general, the pre-requisites for medical attending training in Kansas is a high school diploma or GED. Once you have been accepted to a training class, you will find that coursework will cover medical terminology, blood information, anatomy, interacting with doctors and patients, privacy information, the control of disease, managing infection, and hands on experience in the field.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendants in Kansas
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistic, a certified medical aide in Kansas will make an average of $27,050. Wages in areas like Wichita and Kansas City will be higher than in rural areas of the state. You can also expect to make more with a certification.
List of Medical Attendant Programs in Kansas
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Billing & Coding
- And more...
- Pharmacy Technician
- Veterinary Assistant
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Liberty University's online programs ranked in the top 5 of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level**
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Earn your Bachelor of Science in Public Health - 100% online
- Learn about controlling infectious disease, improving healthcare access, and more
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
More Medical Assisting/Assistant Training Schools in Kansas
|Brown Mackie College||Lenexa, Kansas||https://www.brownmackie.edu/locations/kansas-city|
|Brown Mackie College||Salina, Kansas||https://www.brownmackie.edu/locations/salina|
|Bryan College||721 Bryan Drive |
Dayton, TN 37321
|Coffeyville Community College||400 W 11TH ST, |
Coffeyville, KS 67337
|Heritage University||Heritage College - Fort Myers|
Fort Myers, FL 33912
|Northwest Kansas Technical College||1209 Harrison St.|
Goodland, KS 67735
|Pinnacle Career Institute||Lawrence, Kansas||https://www.pcitraining.edu/|
|WellSpring School of Allied Health||947 New Hampshire St, |
Lawrence, KS 66044
|Wichita Area Technical College||4004 N. Webb Road |
Wichita, KS 67226