Making the decision to become a medical aide is one that will put you on the path to a very promising future. In fact, the Bureau of Labor Statistics state that job outlook for medical attendant will grow by approximately 22%, or much faster than average, from now through 2022. If you want to make sure that you are prepared for your medical assisting career, you will want to make sure that you are choosing the right Kansas school for your training.
How to Get Certified in Kansas City
In order to get the most out of your medical assisting training, you will want to make sure to get your instruction from an accredited school. One of the best ways to find medical assisting programs is to look on the internet. You will find that there is a lot of information about these schools online, and you will be able to take a look at reviews that have been left by former students. Speaking of former students, if you know someone who has attended a medical assistant school, find out where they received their training. You might find the same school would work for you. Finally, you can also reach out to local doctors in order to find out if they have any suggestions.
Medical Attendant Training Program in Kansas
In general, the pre-requisites for medical attending training in Kansas is a high school diploma or GED. Once you have been accepted to a training class, you will find that coursework will cover medical terminology, blood information, anatomy, interacting with doctors and patients, privacy information, the control of disease, managing infection, and hands on experience in the field.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendants in Kansas
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistic, a certified medical aide in Kansas will make an average of $27,050. Wages in areas like Wichita and Kansas City will be higher than in rural areas of the state. You can also expect to make more with a certification.
List of Medical Attendant Programs in Kansas
WTI's success and longevity is due to its commitment in providing its students with the latest information and technology. It does so by continually upgrading its curriculum, lab instruction and instrumentation, and by collaborating with professionals to keep apprised of industry developments.
- Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Specialist
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
More Medical Assisting/Assistant Training Schools in Kansas
|Brown Mackie College||Lenexa, Kansas||https://www.brownmackie.edu/locations/kansas-city|
|Brown Mackie College||Salina, Kansas||https://www.brownmackie.edu/locations/salina|
|Bryan College||721 Bryan Drive |
Dayton, TN 37321
|Coffeyville Community College||400 W 11TH ST, |
Coffeyville, KS 67337
|Heritage University||Heritage College - Fort Myers|
Fort Myers, FL 33912
|Northwest Kansas Technical College||1209 Harrison St.|
Goodland, KS 67735
|Pinnacle Career Institute||Lawrence, Kansas||https://www.pcitraining.edu/|
|WellSpring School of Allied Health||947 New Hampshire St, |
Lawrence, KS 66044
|Wichita Area Technical College||4004 N. Webb Road |
Wichita, KS 67226