Making the decision to become a medical aide is one that will put you on the path to a very promising future. In fact, the Bureau of Labor Statistics state that job outlook for medical attendant will grow by approximately 22%, or much faster than average, from now through 2022. If you want to make sure that you are prepared for your medical assisting career, you will want to make sure that you are choosing the right Kansas school for your training.
How to Get Certified in Kansas City
In order to get the most out of your medical assisting training, you will want to make sure to get your instruction from an accredited school. One of the best ways to find medical assisting programs is to look on the internet. You will find that there is a lot of information about these schools online, and you will be able to take a look at reviews that have been left by former students. Speaking of former students, if you know someone who has attended a medical assistant school, find out where they received their training. You might find the same school would work for you. Finally, you can also reach out to local doctors in order to find out if they have any suggestions.
Medical Attendant Training Program in Kansas
In general, the pre-requisites for medical attending training in Kansas is a high school diploma or GED. Once you have been accepted to a training class, you will find that coursework will cover medical terminology, blood information, anatomy, interacting with doctors and patients, privacy information, the control of disease, managing infection, and hands on experience in the field.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendants in Kansas
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistic, a certified medical aide in Kansas will make an average of $27,050. Wages in areas like Wichita and Kansas City will be higher than in rural areas of the state. You can also expect to make more with a certification.
List of Medical Attendant Programs in Kansas
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
WTI's success and longevity is due to its commitment in providing its students with the latest information and technology. It does so by continually upgrading its curriculum, lab instruction and instrumentation, and by collaborating with professionals to keep apprised of industry developments.
- Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Specialist
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Healthcare Coding Diploma
- Pharmacy Technician
- Veterinary Assistant
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Ranked among the top 20 Regional Universities in the West in 2015 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Listed as one of America’s Best Colleges by Forbes Magazine in 2014.
- More than 97% of tenure-track faculty holds a terminal degree in their field.
- Student to faculty ratio of 15:1, and 47.5% of classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Accredited by The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
More Medical Assisting/Assistant Training Schools in Kansas
|Brown Mackie College||Lenexa, Kansas||https://www.brownmackie.edu/locations/kansas-city|
|Brown Mackie College||Salina, Kansas||https://www.brownmackie.edu/locations/salina|
|Bryan College||721 Bryan Drive |
Dayton, TN 37321
|Coffeyville Community College||400 W 11TH ST, |
Coffeyville, KS 67337
|Heritage University||Heritage College - Fort Myers|
Fort Myers, FL 33912
|Northwest Kansas Technical College||1209 Harrison St.|
Goodland, KS 67735
|Pinnacle Career Institute||Lawrence, Kansas||https://www.pcitraining.edu/|
|WellSpring School of Allied Health||947 New Hampshire St, |
Lawrence, KS 66044
|Wichita Area Technical College||4004 N. Webb Road |
Wichita, KS 67226