Looking for high-quality affordable medical assisting schools in New Hampshire isn’t as difficult as you may think. As long as you put the time and dedication into searching for just the right school for you, you’re sure to flourish in your chosen career.
The population of this state is at 1.3 million, providing an excellent small-town feel to any medical school you attend. The health care industry in New Hampshire is bursting with growth, especially in the last five years. This makes medical assistance an ideal career path to follow. In your search, select at least three to five schools for consideration. This will allow for a greater number of options should your first choices not work out.
How to Get Certified in New Hampshire
When considering which medical assistance training program you will select, be sure to go on tours of the finalists, asking about admission costs and requirements, the size of the school, number of programs available, whether night or online classes are available, and what classes you would need to take to achieve your goals. Doing your research by calling and visiting these schools along with getting advice from others who have been there are all key in making an educated decision.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendants in New Hampshire
Medical aides can expect to make a mean annual salary of $30,740 per year in New Hampshire. The national outlook is very good, with the Bureau of Labor Statistics reporting that overall, the growth of medical expert jobs is expected to hit 29 percent by the year 2022, faster than the state average. You can boost your chances of finding a job you love when you take and pass the American Association of Medical Assistants exam.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- Medical Billing Specialist
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
More Medical Assisting/Assistant Training Schools in New Hampshire
|Manchester Community College||60 Bidwell St, Manchester, CT 06040||http://www.mcc.commnet.edu/|
|River Valley Community College||1 College Place|
Claremont, NH 03743
|Seacoast Career Schools||Manchester, NH||http://www.seacoastcareerschools.edu/locations/Manchester-NH-Campus/84/|
|White Mountains Community College||2020 Riverside Drive|
Berlin, NH 03570