If you live in North Dakota and are thinking about pursuing a career as a medical attendant, you should know that doing so can be a personally and professionally advantageous decision. In order to ensure that you obtain all the information necessary to move towards accomplishing your vocational goal, there are several things you should take into consideration such as the type of training and certification programs or degrees you’ll need to obtain from schools in order to work within your field. By reading the information listed below, you’ll be able to acquire the information necessary to move towards becoming a medical aide with confidence and knowledge.
How to Get Certified in North Dakota
One of the first things you’ll need to do once you decide to become a medical helper is to find out which schools in your area are accredited. Doing this is important because many employers will not acknowledge classes and certifications you’ve obtained from educational facilities that are not accredited. There are several ways you can determine whether a school is accredited, such as visiting the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools.
Medical Assistant Programs in North Dakota
In addition to determining whether the medical assisting training program you’ll enroll in is accredited, it will be important for you to learn as much about the program as possible. While coursework will vary, some of the classes you can expect to take will pertain to subjects such as:
Patient communication and care
Clinical pharmacology and assisting
Medical bookkeeping, health sciences, and insurance
Reproduction and endocrinology
In addition to learning about the types of courses you’ll be taking, you’ll want to know the length of the program you enroll in. Within North Dakota, program length can range anywhere from four months to two years. Prices for medical attending school programs will vary also, and can be as inexpensive as $1,270.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Assistants in North Dakota
Indeed.com reports that the average salary for a medical aide in North Dakota is $35,000. This salary is subject to change based on a plethora of factors such as education, experience, and location.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Veterinary Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Ranked among the top 20 Regional Universities in the West in 2015 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Listed as one of America’s Best Colleges by Forbes Magazine in 2014.
- More than 97% of tenure-track faculty holds a terminal degree in their field.
- Student to faculty ratio of 15:1, and 47.5% of classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Accredited by The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
If you are thinking about pursuing a career as a medical attendants, you should know that doing so can bring you a plethora of opportunities and personal rewards. By reviewing the information listed above, you can determine whether pursuing this vocational path would be advantageous for you. Good luck!