If you live in Rhode Island and want to become a medical attendant, you’re probably wondering about your options for receiving an education. The good news is that you don’t have to worry – there are medical attending schools in Rhode Island that offer certificates and degrees, so you can start working on your dream career without needing to leave your state.
There’s no getting around it – accreditation is important. Asking about accreditation is one of the first things you should do when talking to a representative of a medical attendant program or school. Both the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs and the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools are trusted accrediting agencies.
How to Get Certified in Rhode Island
Your training program should offer classes that prepare you for the Certified Medical Attendant exam, also referred to as the CMA exam. You should get instruction on:
Your program will probably take a year or two to complete, and you’ll end up with a one-year certificate or an associate’s degree.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendants in Rhode Island
Most medical attendants in Rhode Island make around $15.27 per hour, compared to an average of $14.69 for America as a whole. With an average annual salary of around $31,760, being a medical aides in Rhode Island means that you’ll probably be paid slightly more than the average worker.
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- BS in Health Sciences
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- Offers programs in Massage Therapy, Allied Health and Nursing
- 100% online classes for as long as needed during required social period
- Offers practical training, and instruction from industry professionals
- Career Services
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Clinical and Administrative Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing and Coding
WELCOME TO PURDUE UNIVERSITY GLOBAL
World-Class Education Tailored for Working Adults
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Globaldelivers a fully personalized online experience tailored for working adults.
- BS in Health and Wellness
More Medical Assisting/Assistant Training Schools in Rhode Island
|Lincoln Technical Institute||Lincoln, RI||http://www.lincolntech.edu/campus/lincoln-lti-ri|
|New England Institute of Technology||One New England Tech Boulevard|
East Greenwich, Rhode Island 02818
|Sanford-Brown Institute||85 Garfield Ave, |
Cranston, RI 02920