Utah is probably best known for its Mormon population and dense collection of National State Parks. Aside from the snow capped mountains and salt flats, Utah also has many accredited Medical Attendant Schools to offer. Many schools in Utah even offer “Fast-Track” programs with quick graduation times to help students don the scrubs and latex gloves as quickly as possible. Online resources are available, as well as guidance counselors from each school, all to help students find the program that is right for them. Medical aide programs accredited by organizations such as ABHES or CAAHEP enable students to take the CMA (Certified Medical Assistant) exam and get their career on track. Many programs such as offered by Eagle Gate College and Latter Day Saints Business College also offer Associates Degrees in addition to the Medical Attendant certification.
How to Get Certified in Utah
Medical aide Training programs can result in a Certificate, Diploma, or an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree. Many programs such as that from AmeriTech College have several start times throughout the year, so students can begin the program at a time that is convenient to them. Online programs are also available. Medical Aide Programs can be found at almost every college in Utah. For students who are looking for a school with a focused program help them become an ultrasound technician, both Salt Lake Community College and Weber state University offer targeted diagnostic medical sonography (DMS) programs.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendants in Utah
The mean annual salary of medical helpmates in the state of Utah is $27,630, according to 2010 data collected by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. The median salary for ultrasound technicians in Utah is $67,253 per year. Salary numbers provided are from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Medical Specialties (AOS)
- Respiratory Therapy (AAS)
- Pharmacy Technician
- Veterinary Assistant
- Medical Coding and Billing
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assistant
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
More Medical Assisting/Assistant Training Schools in Utah
|AmeriTech College||2035 North 550 West|
Provo, Utah 84604
|Bridgerland Applied Technology College||1301 North 600 West|
Logan, UT 84321
|Broadview University||869 West Hill Field Road|
Layton, Utah 84041
|Davis Applied Technology College||550 E 300 S, |
Kaysville, UT 84037
|Eagle Gate College||Salt Lake City, UT||www.eaglegatecollege.edu/|
|Everest College||Salt Lake City, UT||http://www.everest.edu/|
|Latter-day Saints Business College||95 N 300 W, |
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
|Mountainland Applied Technology College||Lehi, UT||http://mlatc.edu/|
|Ogden-Weber Applied Technology College||200 N Washington Blvd, |
Ogden, UT 84404
|Salt Lake Community College||4600 South Redwood Road |
Salt Lake City, UT 84123
|Stevens-Henager College||4021 S. 700 E., |
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
|Tooele Applied Technology College||88 S Tooele Blvd, |
Tooele, UT 84074
|Weber State University||Ogden, UT||http://www.weber.edu/|