Utah is probably best known for its Mormon population and dense collection of National State Parks. Aside from the snow capped mountains and salt flats, Utah also has many accredited Medical Attendant Schools to offer. Many schools in Utah even offer “Fast-Track” programs with quick graduation times to help students don the scrubs and latex gloves as quickly as possible. Online resources are available, as well as guidance counselors from each school, all to help students find the program that is right for them. Medical aide programs accredited by organizations such as ABHES or CAAHEP enable students to take the CMA (Certified Medical Assistant) exam and get their career on track. Many programs such as offered by Eagle Gate College and Latter Day Saints Business College also offer Associates Degrees in addition to the Medical Attendant certification.
How to Get Certified in Utah
Medical aide Training programs can result in a Certificate, Diploma, or an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree. Many programs such as that from AmeriTech College have several start times throughout the year, so students can begin the program at a time that is convenient to them. Online programs are also available. Medical Aide Programs can be found at almost every college in Utah. For students who are looking for a school with a focused program help them become an ultrasound technician, both Salt Lake Community College and Weber state University offer targeted diagnostic medical sonography (DMS) programs.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendants in Utah
The mean annual salary of medical helpmates in the state of Utah is $27,630, according to 2010 data collected by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. The median salary for ultrasound technicians in Utah is $67,253 per year. Salary numbers provided are from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Take your career to the next step with IntelliTec College. We offer programs for careers in the business, computer, healthcare, beauty & personal appearance, technical trades and exercise & wellness fields at our three campuses in Colorado Springs, Pueblo, and Grand Junction, Colorado.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
At Broadveiw University, we prepare students for exciting careers in high-value fields. Imagine getting paid for what you love doing. It all starts with career-based training at Broadview University.
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Associate in Applied Science in Veterinary Technology
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Medical Specialties (AOS)
- Respiratory Therapy (AS)
- Medical Billing Specialist
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assistant
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
More Medical Assisting/Assistant Training Schools in Utah
|AmeriTech College||2035 North 550 West|
Provo, Utah 84604
|Bridgerland Applied Technology College||1301 North 600 West|
Logan, UT 84321
|Broadview University||869 West Hill Field Road|
Layton, Utah 84041
|Davis Applied Technology College||550 E 300 S, |
Kaysville, UT 84037
|Eagle Gate College||Salt Lake City, UT||www.eaglegatecollege.edu/|
|Everest College||Salt Lake City, UT||http://www.everest.edu/|
|Latter-day Saints Business College||95 N 300 W, |
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
|Mountainland Applied Technology College||Lehi, UT||http://mlatc.edu/|
|Ogden-Weber Applied Technology College||200 N Washington Blvd, |
Ogden, UT 84404
|Salt Lake Community College||4600 South Redwood Road |
Salt Lake City, UT 84123
|Stevens-Henager College||4021 S. 700 E., |
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
|Tooele Applied Technology College||88 S Tooele Blvd, |
Tooele, UT 84074
|Weber State University||Ogden, UT||http://www.weber.edu/|