If you are contemplating the pursuit of a career as a medical assistant, you should note that obtaining formal training and certification from accredited degree programs can help you accomplish this objective. Below you will find relevant information pertaining to classes and schools that will offer you the type of instruction and experience necessary to make you a marketable job candidate within your chosen vocational field.
To find an accredited medical assistant school in Cleveland, OH, you can do an internet keyword search on the subject. Entering a phrase such as “Medical Assistant Schools in Cleveland, OH” will suffice. Once you have done this, you will find a plethora of options in the search engine results pages. Some of your options will include:
Cuyahoga Valley Career Center
Cuyahoga Valley Career Center is a comprehensive medical assistant school located in Cleveland, Ohio. The school offers students the opportunity to become health care professionals. The three most popular programs of study offered by the learning institution include those that enable the student to work towards becoming a registered medical assistant (RMA), pharmacy technician certification (PTCE), and a dental assistant (RDA). Individuals who opt to enroll in the registered medical assistant (RMA) program will be eligible to transfer college credits.
List of Medical Attendant School near Cleveland, OH
- Learn to be an integral part in a team of medical practitioners providing surgical care
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- This program is offered in Florida, Louisiana, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas or Virginia
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Find flexible course schedules and student-focused faculty and staff
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician (Associate in Specialized Technology Degree)
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- BS Respiratory Therapy - Post-Licensure
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Medical Assistant Training Program in Cleveland, OH
There are a plethora of medical assistant training programs in Cleveland, OH. Finding one is as simple as doing an internet search. When you begin deciding which school will be most appropriate and advantageous for you, consider factors such as location, tuition, and the faculty. One medical assistant training program in Cleveland, OH that you may want to consider is Cuyahoga Community College Medical Assisting Program. This program offers students courses in clinical, communication, and administrative skills. Additionally, students will access classes that pertain to the legal and ethical standards of medical practice. Finally, students will have the opportunity to engage in a hands-on clinical experience that will prepare them to work within their chosen field.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Assistants in Cleveland, OH
Individuals who opt to become medical assistants should note that the average salary for this career field is $35,000. This salary is subject to change based on a variety of factors including education, experience, specialization, and location.
List of Medical Assistant Programs in Cleveland, OH
There are a variety of medical assistant programs in Cleveland, OH that you can enroll in. Some of them include:
1. Vatterott College
2. Remington College
3. Sanford-Brown College
4. Cleveland State University
Individuals who are thinking about pursuing a career as a medical assistant should note that there are a variety of local Cleveland schools through which they can attain the certification necessary to become marketable job candidates. By reviewing the data found above, you can begin moving towards attaining the education and/or credentials that help you accomplish your vocational objectives.