Becoming a medical aide is a great way to begin a career in the medical field. If you dream of one day becoming a doctor or a surgeon, training as a medical aide is a great way to start. This position also offers an attractive starting salary and an excellent benefits package. Here is the information you need to know to begin your career path.
If you live in Houston, you are in luck. There are several schools with high quality medical attending schools in Houston, Texas. It is one of the best places to get medical aide degrees in the lone star state. The internet is a valuable resource for finding more information about their programs. The school’s websites are a great resource to find the right fit for you.
Medical Attendant Training Program in Houston
It is vitally important to choose the program that is right for you. Many different factors must be considered, including tuition rates, the sizes of the classes, fields of study that are emphasized, and the percentage of graduates who successfully earn jobs. Most schools will list these statistics on their websites. Making the effort to do some extra research will pay off when you make the right choice.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendants in Houston
The median salary for medical helpers in Houston is approximately $31,000 per year. Nearly all medical helpmates earn at least $26,000 per year, with some making as much as $37,000. They also receive a benefits package, which typically includes a retirement plan, health insurance, and vacation pay.
List of Medical Attendant Programs in Houston
Here is a list of Houston schools that offer medical aide training. Make sure to research all of them. Every school is unique, with its own strengths and weaknesses.
Texas School of Business
Pima Medical Institute
San Jacinto College
Sanford Brown College
Whether you are currently living in Houston or simply find it an interesting place to go to school, there are plenty of options for you to choose from. All of these programs offer valuable training that will help you succeed.
List of Medical Attendant School near Houston, Texas
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 95% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
UEI College (Formally Anthem College – Bryman School) is for individuals who seek to achieve more with their lives through education and training. No matter what stage of life you find yourself in, it is never too late to set new goals for yourself.
- Medical Assistant Technician - DIP
- The Fortis Dental Assistant program teaches skills through hands-on experience
- Students will be shown how to work chair-side as dentists examine & treat patients
- All Fortis colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or others
- Fortis has a dedicated team in place to support US military students
- Provides guidance & assistance to students exploring their financial aid options
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician (Associate in Specialized Technology Degree)
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Globaldelivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!