With its stunning mountain ranges, ski resorts and abundant outdoor attractions, Montana is a sought-after place to live and work. Although the state capital is smaller than other large cities like Billings, there are many opportunities to seek a career in medical assistance in Montana.
Deciding which accredited medical attendant program is right for you takes diligence and research. Growth in the health care field has been on the rise in Montana, particularly in the busy urban areas. Many of the colleges listed below are accredited but not all are. That’s where keen research skills come in handy when calling each college or taking a tour. Being accredited means that particular school can provide quality assurance of its programs and will be looked upon favorably by your future employers.
How to Get Certified in Montana
When gathering information on area schools, focus on tuition costs, campus options, day or night classes, accreditation, training opportunities, degrees, class sizes, length of programs and financial aid availability. Gather and send at least three to five applications to hit a wide range of schools within your price range. You want to maximize your chances of getting into a good program that meets your budgetary and other requirements.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendants in Montana
Once you’ve done the requirements for you accredited program and have graduated, you can go on to get your certification from the American Association of Medical Aides. This will give you access to better paying jobs. As of 2010, the mean annual income was $27,570 in Montana for medical helpmates. The national average is about $29,000 a year, or $14 per hour. National growth in this sector is expected to stay steady and have better than average growth of 29 percent by 2020. This is a positive outlook for anyone looking to go into this field in the next decade.
- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- Health Care Bachelor's and Master's Degrees Online From Grand Canyon University
- Develop entry-level skills, prepare to switch to a health care career or strengthen your current skill set.
- Comprehensive lessons & valuable classwork to prepare health care students for their future careers.
- Online classes provide you the flexibility to earn your health care degree from anywhere.
- Curriculum designed by health care industry experts.
- GCU's College of Nursing and Health Care Professions has a mission to promote health & wellness for all patients.
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
More Medical Assisting/Assistant Training Schools in Montana
|Flathead Valley Community College||777 Grandview Drive|
Kalispell, MT 59901
|Montana State University-Billings||1500 University Drive |
Billings, MT 59101