Deciding to go to medical aide school is a great way to get the education you need to either change your career or enter the workforce for the first time. If you live in Phoenix, you’ll be happy to know that there are many schools nearby that you can go to.
Accreditation is one of the most important things to look for when deciding on a program, so make sure to ask a representative from your prospective school about it if you can’t find the information you need elsewhere. The two accreditation agencies that are the most trusted in the Phoenix area include the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools, or ABHES, and the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs, or CAAHEP.
Medical Attendant Training Program in Phoenix
As a medical helper, your job description will probably include many duties, and your degree or certificate training program should prepare you by teaching you the skills necessary to provide both clerical and clinical services. You should also be able to pass the Certified Medical Attendant exam after you’re done taking classes so that you’ll stand out to potential employers.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendants in Phoenix
The average hourly wage for a medical helpmate in the city of Phoenix is $15.60, so if you live in the area and land an average paying job, you can expect to make about $32,450 per year. Just by living in Phoenix, you’ll likely make around a dollar more per hour than you would have if you got a job in a different location.
List of Medical Attendant Programs in Phoenix
Phoenix is a pretty big city, so there are quite a few programs that you can choose from. Here’s a list of schools in the area that offer medical attending programs.
Brown Mackie College
The Bryman School of Arizona
Providence Training Institute
Being a medical aide is a great way to have an exciting career. Because Phoenix has more medical aides than many metropolitan areas, you should be able to find a job quickly if you receive training.
List of Medical Assisting School near Phoenix
- See how you could play a crucial role in healthcare with a Medical Assisting degree
- This degree program is available in both English and Spanish
- Offers scholarships to qualified active-duty personnel, retirees & dependents
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science
- And more...
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Medical Assisting (AOS)
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
Arizona College prepares students to work in the 'real world' of medicine. With the use of lecture and laboratory teaching, we provide our students with hands on experience.
- Medical Assisting
- Pharmacy Technician
- Dental Assisting
- And more...
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!