If you are looking to get your foot in the door at a medical practice, becoming a medical helper is a great way to accomplish this goal. You will gain valuable experience and the opportunity for significant career advancement. This red hot field is expected to be one of the fastest growing of the next decade in Texas and throughout the United States.
Locating top quality medical attendant programs is easy with a little bit of effort. Visit the city’s schools and see what they have to offer. A quick search on the world wide web should help you narrow down which schools to research further.
Medical Attendant Training Program in San Antonio
Getting a medical aide certification will be a challenging process, and it’s important to find the best school for you so that you will get all of the help that you need. The programs in this city offer a wide variety of choices. You should answer several questions before making your decision. Does the program have large classes or small? What kind of degrees do they offer? What percentage of graduates have jobs in the medical field within six months?
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendants in San Antonio
The median salary for the city’s medical helpers is $29,275. The vast majority make between $24,000 and $34,000 each year. Medical helpmates receive benefits packages that include vacation, a retirement plan, and health insurance. High performers are often eligible to receive bonuses as well.
List of Medical Attendant Programs in San Antonio
Here is a list of the many city schools that offer programs. Some of these colleges are based solely in this place, while others have branches.
Brown Mackie College
Concord Career College
Hallmark College of Technology
San Antonio College
Southern Career Institute
The Academy of Healthcare Professions
List of Medical Assisting School near San Antonio
- Fortis offers a Medical Assisting program designed to propel you forward
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Most campuses offer hands-on instruction for a variety of healthcare fields
- Provides guidance & assistance to students exploring their financial aid options
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician (Associate in Specialized Technology Degree)
- And more...
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
This city is a great place to begin your training for a rewarding career. It has a much larger number of schools offering medical attending programs compared to many other cities. With so many benefits, it’s no wonder that being a medical helper is such a popular choice.