If you are looking to get your foot in the door at a medical practice, becoming a medical helper is a great way to accomplish this goal. You will gain valuable experience and the opportunity for significant career advancement. This red hot field is expected to be one of the fastest growing of the next decade in Texas and throughout the United States.
Locating top quality medical attendant programs is easy with a little bit of effort. Visit the city’s schools and see what they have to offer. A quick search on the world wide web should help you narrow down which schools to research further.
Medical Attendant Training Program in San Antonio
Getting a medical aide certification will be a challenging process, and it’s important to find the best school for you so that you will get all of the help that you need. The programs in this city offer a wide variety of choices. You should answer several questions before making your decision. Does the program have large classes or small? What kind of degrees do they offer? What percentage of graduates have jobs in the medical field within six months?
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendants in San Antonio
The median salary for the city’s medical helpers is $29,275. The vast majority make between $24,000 and $34,000 each year. Medical helpmates receive benefits packages that include vacation, a retirement plan, and health insurance. High performers are often eligible to receive bonuses as well.
List of Medical Attendant Programs in San Antonio
Here is a list of the many city schools that offer programs. Some of these colleges are based solely in this place, while others have branches.
Brown Mackie College
Concord Career College
Hallmark College of Technology
San Antonio College
Southern Career Institute
The Academy of Healthcare Professions
List of Medical Assisting School near San Antonio
- At Miller-Motte, our mission is to provide each and every student with a quality education that will prepare them to enter and succeed in their new careers.
- Not all students are able to travel to a campus, so we offer online courses and programs to fit their busy lives.
- Miller-Motte Online Programs offer a variety of Certificate of Completion and Associate of Applied Science Degree programs;like: Business, Healthcare, Legal and Protective Services and Technology
- To assist students with any educational challenge Miller-Motte offers tutoring services to all online students. Tutoring is offered on an as-needed basis, at no additional charge.
- If you work full-time, have family obligations or are interested in learning the skills needed to start a new career in the comfort of your own home, we can help you train for a new career.
- Miller-Motte Online Programs are set up to meet the needs of employers. When you complete one of our many courses or programs, you’ll have the skills needed to stand out in the job market.
- Allied Health Management - Bachelor of Science
- Medical Billing and Coding - Certificate
Trident University International provides an exceptional online educational experience for its students – diverse adult learners including current and former members of the military family. Adhering to the highest standards of academic excellence, faculty and staff foster a learning community where students develop critical thinking and problem solving skills to enhance their lives and advance their careers.
- Health Sciences (Ph.D.)
- Certificate in Medical Coding and Billing
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science (Post PTA)
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
This city is a great place to begin your training for a rewarding career. It has a much larger number of schools offering medical attending programs compared to many other cities. With so many benefits, it’s no wonder that being a medical helper is such a popular choice.