If you are looking to get your foot in the door at a medical practice, becoming a medical helper is a great way to accomplish this goal. You will gain valuable experience and the opportunity for significant career advancement. This red hot field is expected to be one of the fastest growing of the next decade in Texas and throughout the United States.
Locating top quality medical attendant programs is easy with a little bit of effort. Visit the city’s schools and see what they have to offer. A quick search on the world wide web should help you narrow down which schools to research further.
Medical Attendant Training Program in San Antonio
Getting a medical aide certification will be a challenging process, and it’s important to find the best school for you so that you will get all of the help that you need. The programs in this city offer a wide variety of choices. You should answer several questions before making your decision. Does the program have large classes or small? What kind of degrees do they offer? What percentage of graduates have jobs in the medical field within six months?
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendants in San Antonio
The median salary for the city’s medical helpers is $29,275. The vast majority make between $24,000 and $34,000 each year. Medical helpmates receive benefits packages that include vacation, a retirement plan, and health insurance. High performers are often eligible to receive bonuses as well.
List of Medical Attendant Programs in San Antonio
Here is a list of the many city schools that offer programs. Some of these colleges are based solely in this place, while others have branches.
Brown Mackie College
Concord Career College
Hallmark College of Technology
San Antonio College
Southern Career Institute
The Academy of Healthcare Professions
List of Medical Assisting School near San Antonio
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- The Fortis Dental Assistant program teaches skills through hands-on experience
- Students will be shown how to work chair-side as dentists examine & treat patients
- All Fortis colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or others
- Fortis has a dedicated team in place to support US military students
- Provides guidance & assistance to students exploring their financial aid options
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician (Associate in Specialized Technology Degree)
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Globaldelivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
This city is a great place to begin your training for a rewarding career. It has a much larger number of schools offering medical attending programs compared to many other cities. With so many benefits, it’s no wonder that being a medical helper is such a popular choice.