When looking at Medical Attendant training programs and schools, it is important to look at accreditation in Arizona. Accredited schools offer reputable training and degrees for quality education programs that will meet the goals and objectives of students. Students need to look at several training programs schools before settling on one. There are differences between admission requirements, fees, characteristics of the training programs, what time of day classes are offered and if there is preparation for certification. Students also need to decide if they wish to obtain a training program certificate, diploma or a degree.
How to Get Certified in Arizona
There are a lot of Medical Attendant training programs and schools in Arizona. Arizona does not require a Medical Attendant to obtain certification or be licensed. However, the state does require working Medical Aide to complete approved training or educational programs. These programs must be accredited by one of the following; the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES), the United States Department of Education or a Medical Aide training program offered and designed by a licensed allopathic physician that meets the accrediting standards of the other three programs.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendants in Arizona
According to salary.com, salaries for Medical Aides in Arizona are below the national average. Salary ranges vary depending on the geographical location within the state and general competitiveness for the positions. Annual median salary ranges are as follows; Flagstaff $27,834; Tucson $28,345; Yuma $32,590; and Glendale, Phoenix, Mesa and Scottsdale $31,664.
UEI College (Formally Anthem College – Bryman School) is for individuals who seek to achieve more with their lives through education and training. No matter what stage of life you find yourself in, it is never too late to set new goals for yourself.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant - DIP
- Medical Billing and Insurance Coding
Arizona College prepares students to work in the 'real world' of medicine. With the use of lecture and laboratory teaching, we provide our students with hands on experience.
- Medical Assisting
- Pharmacy Technician
- Dental Assisting
- And more...
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
More Medical Assisting/Assistant Training Schools in Arizona
|Allen School||15650 N Black Canyon Hwy|
Phoenix, AZ 85053
|Anthem College||1515 E Indian School Rd, |
Phoenix, AZ 85014
|Arizona College of Allied Health||4425 W Olive Ave # 300|
Glendale, AZ 85302-3851
|Carrington College||1001 W Southern Ave #130, |
Mesa, AZ 85210
|Central Arizona College||8470 N Overfield Rd, |
Coolidge, AZ 85128
|Kaplan College||13610 North Black Canyon Highway, Suite 104|
Pheonix, AZ 85029
|Lamson College||875 W Elliot Rd #206, |
Tempe, AZ 85284
|Penn Foster College||14300 N Northsight Blvd #120, |
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
|Pima Medical Institute||2160 S Power Rd, |
Mesa, AZ 85209
|Providence Training Institute||4041 E Thomas Rd #200, |
Phoenix, AZ 85018
|Sanford-Brown College||9630 N 25th Ave, |
Phoenix, AZ 85021
|Tucson College||5151 E Broadway Blvd #155, |
Tucson, AZ 85711
|Brookline College LLC||Phoenix, AZ||http://www.brooklinecollege.edu/locations/phoenix/|
|Brown Mackie College||Phoenix, AZ||http://www.brownmackie.edu/locations/phoenix/|
|The Bryman School of Arizona||Phoenix, AZ||http://www.collegeview.com/schools/the-bryman-school/|
|Regional Center for Border Health||Yuma, AZ||http://www.rcfbh.org/|