When looking at Medical Attendant training programs and schools, it is important to look at accreditation in Arizona. Accredited schools offer reputable training and degrees for quality education programs that will meet the goals and objectives of students. Students need to look at several training programs schools before settling on one. There are differences between admission requirements, fees, characteristics of the training programs, what time of day classes are offered and if there is preparation for certification. Students also need to decide if they wish to obtain a training program certificate, diploma or a degree.
How to Get Certified in Arizona
There are a lot of Medical Attendant training programs and schools in Arizona. Arizona does not require a Medical Attendant to obtain certification or be licensed. However, the state does require working Medical Aide to complete approved training or educational programs. These programs must be accredited by one of the following; the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES), the United States Department of Education or a Medical Aide training program offered and designed by a licensed allopathic physician that meets the accrediting standards of the other three programs.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendants in Arizona
According to salary.com, salaries for Medical Aides in Arizona are below the national average. Salary ranges vary depending on the geographical location within the state and general competitiveness for the positions. Annual median salary ranges are as follows; Flagstaff $27,834; Tucson $28,345; Yuma $32,590; and Glendale, Phoenix, Mesa and Scottsdale $31,664.
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 95% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Pharmacy Technician
- Diploma - Medical Insurance Billing & Coding
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Globaldelivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
More Medical Assisting/Assistant Training Schools in Arizona
|Allen School||15650 N Black Canyon Hwy|
Phoenix, AZ 85053
|Anthem College||1515 E Indian School Rd, |
Phoenix, AZ 85014
|Arizona College of Allied Health||4425 W Olive Ave # 300|
Glendale, AZ 85302-3851
|Carrington College||1001 W Southern Ave #130, |
Mesa, AZ 85210
|Central Arizona College||8470 N Overfield Rd, |
Coolidge, AZ 85128
|Kaplan College||13610 North Black Canyon Highway, Suite 104|
Pheonix, AZ 85029
|Lamson College||875 W Elliot Rd #206, |
Tempe, AZ 85284
|Penn Foster College||14300 N Northsight Blvd #120, |
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
|Pima Medical Institute||2160 S Power Rd, |
Mesa, AZ 85209
|Providence Training Institute||4041 E Thomas Rd #200, |
Phoenix, AZ 85018
|Sanford-Brown College||9630 N 25th Ave, |
Phoenix, AZ 85021
|Tucson College||5151 E Broadway Blvd #155, |
Tucson, AZ 85711
|Brookline College LLC||Phoenix, AZ||http://www.brooklinecollege.edu/locations/phoenix/|
|Brown Mackie College||Phoenix, AZ||http://www.brownmackie.edu/locations/phoenix/|
|The Bryman School of Arizona||Phoenix, AZ||http://www.collegeview.com/schools/the-bryman-school/|
|Regional Center for Border Health||Yuma, AZ||http://www.rcfbh.org/|