Medical assistant training can help perform many important functions, including interviewing patients, recording medical information, preparing treatment rooms, and measuring vital signs. They must be familiar with standard medical concepts. The medical aide position is one of the fastest growing in the nation. It is a great stepping stone for anyone interested in having a career in the medical field. If you are planning to pursue a medical attendant degree in Arkansas, here is the information that you need to know.
There are useful resources online that will help guide your search. Websites such as medicalassistantschools.com and best medicalassistantschools.com have a treasure trove of information on Arkansas medical schools. Make sure to research several different parameters to determine which school is the best fit for your future. You should check out how large their classes are, tuition rates, and the type of degrees that are offered.
How to Get Certified in Arkansas
The correct certification program for you will depend on the field of study that you are most interested in. Do you eventually want to run your own practice? Perhaps you dream of one day becoming a brain surgeon. Different programs have their own unique emphasis on certain medical fields, so it is important to find the one that will give you the best education in the area that you want to pursue.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendants in Arkansas
Salaries can vary depending on the area that you work and are dependent on on many factors, incChromeluding population size and competitiveness. The average yearly salary for many Arkansas cities is in the high $20,000’s. Arkansas has a total of about 1,800 medical aide positions, so openings can be very competitive.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- At Miller-Motte, our mission is to provide each and every student with a quality education that will prepare them to enter and succeed in their new careers.
- Not all students are able to travel to a campus, so we offer online courses and programs to fit their busy lives.
- Miller-Motte Online Programs offer a variety of Certificate of Completion and Associate of Applied Science Degree programs;like: Business, Healthcare, Legal and Protective Services and Technology
- To assist students with any educational challenge Miller-Motte offers tutoring services to all online students. Tutoring is offered on an as-needed basis, at no additional charge.
- If you work full-time, have family obligations or are interested in learning the skills needed to start a new career in the comfort of your own home, we can help you train for a new career.
- Miller-Motte Online Programs are set up to meet the needs of employers. When you complete one of our many courses or programs, you’ll have the skills needed to stand out in the job market.
- Allied Health Management - Bachelor of Science
- Medical Billing and Coding - Certificate
Blue Cliff College was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1987 with the goal of becoming one of the most respected Massage Therapy training centers in the nation. In June of 1989, the College in Louisiana received its Proprietary School License from the state. In 1998, the Continuing Education College was proud to receive accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the US Department of Education.
- Clinical Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Diploma
- Health Information Management, Billing and Coding - Diploma
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
Trident University International provides an exceptional online educational experience for its students – diverse adult learners including current and former members of the military family. Adhering to the highest standards of academic excellence, faculty and staff foster a learning community where students develop critical thinking and problem solving skills to enhance their lives and advance their careers.
- Health Sciences (Ph.D.)
- Certificate in Medical Coding and Billing
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science (Post PTA)
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
More Medical Assisting/Assistant Training Schools in Arkansas
|Arkansas Tech University||1605 N Coliseum Dr, |
Russellville, AR 72801
|Bryan College||721 Bryan Dr, Dayton, TN 37321||http://www.bryan.edu/|
|Heritage College||Little Rock, Arkansas||http://www.heritagecollege.edu/campus/little-rock-arkansas/|