Medical assistant training can help perform many important functions, including interviewing patients, recording medical information, preparing treatment rooms, and measuring vital signs. They must be familiar with standard medical concepts. The medical aide position is one of the fastest growing in the nation. It is a great stepping stone for anyone interested in having a career in the medical field. If you are planning to pursue a medical attendant degree in Arkansas, here is the information that you need to know.
There are useful resources online that will help guide your search. Websites such as medicalassistantschools.com and best medicalassistantschools.com have a treasure trove of information on Arkansas medical schools. Make sure to research several different parameters to determine which school is the best fit for your future. You should check out how large their classes are, tuition rates, and the type of degrees that are offered.
How to Get Certified in Arkansas
The correct certification program for you will depend on the field of study that you are most interested in. Do you eventually want to run your own practice? Perhaps you dream of one day becoming a brain surgeon. Different programs have their own unique emphasis on certain medical fields, so it is important to find the one that will give you the best education in the area that you want to pursue.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendants in Arkansas
Salaries can vary depending on the area that you work and are dependent on on many factors, incChromeluding population size and competitiveness. The average yearly salary for many Arkansas cities is in the high $20,000’s. Arkansas has a total of about 1,800 medical aide positions, so openings can be very competitive.
- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
Get hands-on training with Remington College. We offer diploma and associate and bachelor's degree programs in business, criminal justice, culinary arts, health care, and cosmetology at our campuses in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Hawaii, Louisiana, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas — plus some courses are offered online.
- Diploma in Medical Assisting
- AS in Medical Assisting
- Diploma in Dental Assisting
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
Blue Cliff College was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1987 with the goal of becoming one of the most respected Massage Therapy training centers in the nation. In June of 1989, the College in Louisiana received its Proprietary School License from the state. In 1998, the Continuing Education College was proud to receive accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the US Department of Education.
- Clinical Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Diploma
- Health Information Management, Billing and Coding - Diploma
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
More Medical Assisting/Assistant Training Schools in Arkansas
|Arkansas Tech University||1605 N Coliseum Dr, |
Russellville, AR 72801
|Bryan College||721 Bryan Dr, Dayton, TN 37321||http://www.bryan.edu/|
|Heritage College||Little Rock, Arkansas||http://www.heritagecollege.edu/campus/little-rock-arkansas/|