List of Medical Assisting Schools near Austin
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician (Associate in Specialized Technology Degree)
- And more...
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- Medical Office Specialist Diploma
- And more...
- Interested in Helping Others? Get Educated in the Medical Field.
- Medical Assisting, Nursing, Health Sciences Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
More Medical Assisting/Assistant Training Schools in Texas
|Anthem College||4250 N Belt Line Rd, |
Irving, TX 75038
|Arlington Career Institute||901 Avenue K Grand |
Prairie, TX 75050
|Career Centers of Texas||8360 Burnham Rd #100, |
El Paso, TX 79907
|Career Point College/Institute||4522 Fredericksburg Rd Suite A-18|
San Antonio, Texas 78201
|Cisco College||101 College Heights |
Cisco, Texas 76437
|College of the Mainland||1200 Amburn Road|
Texas City,Texas 77591
|Concorde Career College||12606 Greenville Ave., Suite 130|
Dallas, TX 75243
|Dallas County Community College District||701 Elm St, # 501, |
Dallas, TX 75202-3250
|El Centro College||Dallas, TX||www.elcentrocollege.edu/|
|El Paso Community College||9050 Viscount Blvd, |
El Paso, TX 79925
|Fortis Institute||401 E. Palace Parkway, Suite 100|
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
|Hallmark College of Technology||10401 IH-10 West|
San Antonio, Texas 78230
|Houston Community College||3100 Main St., |
Houston TX 77002
|Iverson Institute||5020 FM 1960 West|
Houston, TX 77069
|Lamson Institute||5819 NW Loop 410, Suite 160,|
San Antonio, Texas 78238
|Lone Star College System - Cyfair||5000 Research Forest Drive, |
The Woodlands, TX 77381-4356
|Lone Star College System - North Harris||2700 West W Thorne Drive, |
Houston, TX 77073
|MedVance Institute||450 N. Sam Houston Parkway E. Suite 200|
Houston, TX 77060
|Northeast Texas Community College||2886 Farm to Market 1735, |
Mt Pleasant, TX 75455
|Pima Medical Institute||10201 Katy Freeway|
Houston, TX 77024
|Remington College||300 E Loop 820, |
Fort Worth, TX 76112
|Richland College||12800 Abrams Rd|
Dallas, TX, 75243
|San Antonio College||1300 San Pedro Ave, |
San Antonio, TX 78212
|San Jacinto College||8060 Spencer Hwy, |
Pasadena, TX 77505
|Sanford-Brown College||1250 W Mockingbird Ln #150, |
Dallas, TX 75247
|Southern Careers Institute||2301 S Congress Ave #27, |
Austin, TX 78704
|Southwest Career College||1414 Geronimo Dr, |
El Paso, TX 79925
|Texas School of Business||3208 FM 528|
Friendswood, TX 77546
|Texas State Technical College-Harlingen||1902 North Loop 499 |
Harlingen, Texas 78550
|The Academy of Health Care Professions||6505 Airport Blvd., Suite 102|
Austin, Texas 78752
|Valley Grande Institute for Academic Studies||345 S. Texas Blvd., |
Weslaco, Texas 78596
|Vatterott Educational Centers||9713 Harry Hines Blvd., Ste. 100 |
Dallas, Texas 75220
|Vista College||3535 N Ellison Dr, |
San Antonio, TX 78251
|Westwood College||8390 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy #100, |
Dallas, TX 75243