If you are contemplating the pursuit of a career as a medical assistant, you should note that obtaining formal training and certification from accredited degree programs can help you accomplish this objective. Below you will find relevant information pertaining to classes and schools that will offer you the type of instruction and experience necessary to make you a marketable job candidate within your chosen vocational field.
To find an accredited medical assistant school in Cleveland, OH, you can do an internet keyword search on the subject. Entering a phrase such as “Medical Assistant Schools in Cleveland, OH” will suffice. Once you have done this, you will find a plethora of options in the search engine results pages. Some of your options will include:
Cuyahoga Valley Career Center
Cuyahoga Valley Career Center is a comprehensive medical assistant school located in Cleveland, Ohio. The school offers students the opportunity to become health care professionals. The three most popular programs of study offered by the learning institution include those that enable the student to work towards becoming a registered medical assistant (RMA), pharmacy technician certification (PTCE), and a dental assistant (RDA). Individuals who opt to enroll in the registered medical assistant (RMA) program will be eligible to transfer college credits.
List of Medical Attendant School near Cleveland, OH
- Earn Your Surgical Technologist Degree at Fortis. Apply Now!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician (Associate in Specialized Technology Degree)
- And more...
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Interested in Helping Others? Get Educated in the Medical Field.
- Medical Assisting, Nursing, Health Sciences Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
Medical Assistant Training Program in Cleveland, OH
There are a plethora of medical assistant training programs in Cleveland, OH. Finding one is as simple as doing an internet search. When you begin deciding which school will be most appropriate and advantageous for you, consider factors such as location, tuition, and the faculty. One medical assistant training program in Cleveland, OH that you may want to consider is Cuyahoga Community College Medical Assisting Program. This program offers students courses in clinical, communication, and administrative skills. Additionally, students will access classes that pertain to the legal and ethical standards of medical practice. Finally, students will have the opportunity to engage in a hands-on clinical experience that will prepare them to work within their chosen field.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Assistants in Cleveland, OH
Individuals who opt to become medical assistants should note that the average salary for this career field is $35,000. This salary is subject to change based on a variety of factors including education, experience, specialization, and location.
List of Medical Assistant Programs in Cleveland, OH
There are a variety of medical assistant programs in Cleveland, OH that you can enroll in. Some of them include:
1. Vatterott College
2. Remington College
3. Sanford-Brown College
4. Cleveland State University
Individuals who are thinking about pursuing a career as a medical assistant should note that there are a variety of local Cleveland schools through which they can attain the certification necessary to become marketable job candidates. By reviewing the data found above, you can begin moving towards attaining the education and/or credentials that help you accomplish your vocational objectives.