If you live in Hawaii and have decided to pursue a career as a medical aide, you should know that doing so can bring you many personal and professional rewards. In order to ensure that you succeed in your chosen career field, it is important that you have as much information as you can regarding the types of certification and/or degrees you’ll need to obtain from medical attendant schools and programs in your area. By reading the information below regarding medical assisting classes, you’ll be ready to pursue your vocational dreams with confidence.
The first thing you need to do once you decide to pursue a career as a medical helper is to find a school that is accredited. There are a variety of ways you can obtain this information, including by conducting an internet search about several prospective schools. Additionally, you can visit Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools to determine whether the school of your choice is accredited.
How to Get Certified in Hawaii
Once you locate a medical assisting program that is accredited, it will be important for you to obtain as much information about it as possible. In general, there will be several basic classes that you’ll take. Some of them include subject areas such as clinical assisting and pharmacology, patient care and communication, therapeutic care, bookkeeping, laboratory procedures, health sciences, medical insurance, reproduction, and endocrinology.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Assistants in Hawaii
Indeed.com reports that the average salary for a medical helper in Hawaii is $25,000. This annual salary is subject to change based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to education, experience, and expertise.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- We're now Non-Profit.
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
More Medical Assisting/Assistant Training Schools in Hawaii
|Kapiolani Community College||Honolulu, Hawaii||https://www.kapiolani.hawaii.edu/|
|Med-Assist School of Hawaii||Honolulu, Hawaii||https://www.mash.edu/|
|Remington College||1111 Bishop St #400, |
Honolulu, HI 96813
|University of Hawaii-Kapiolani Community College||4303 Diamond Head Road Honolulu, Hawai‘i 96816.||http://www.kcc.hawaii.edu/|
If you are thinking about pursuing a career as a medical aide, you should know that doing so can bring you personal fulfillment and opportunities for professional advancement. By considering the information listed above, you can make an informed decision regarding which educational institution to attend in order to obtain the knowledge and experience you’ll need to excel within your chosen field. Good luck!