Making the decision to become a medical aide is one that will put you on the path to a very promising future. In fact, the Bureau of Labor Statistics state that job outlook for medical attendant will grow by approximately 22%, or much faster than average, from now through 2022. If you want to make sure that you are prepared for your medical assisting career, you will want to make sure that you are choosing the right Kansas school for your training.
How to Get Certified in Kansas City
In order to get the most out of your medical assisting training, you will want to make sure to get your instruction from an accredited school. One of the best ways to find medical assisting programs is to look on the internet. You will find that there is a lot of information about these schools online, and you will be able to take a look at reviews that have been left by former students. Speaking of former students, if you know someone who has attended a medical assistant school, find out where they received their training. You might find the same school would work for you. Finally, you can also reach out to local doctors in order to find out if they have any suggestions.
Medical Attendant Training Program in Kansas
In general, the pre-requisites for medical attending training in Kansas is a high school diploma or GED. Once you have been accepted to a training class, you will find that coursework will cover medical terminology, blood information, anatomy, interacting with doctors and patients, privacy information, the control of disease, managing infection, and hands on experience in the field.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendants in Kansas
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistic, a certified medical aide in Kansas will make an average of $27,050. Wages in areas like Wichita and Kansas City will be higher than in rural areas of the state. You can also expect to make more with a certification.
List of Medical Attendant Programs in Kansas
- At Miller-Motte, our mission is to provide each and every student with a quality education that will prepare them to enter and succeed in their new careers.
- Not all students are able to travel to a campus, so we offer online courses and programs to fit their busy lives.
- Miller-Motte Online Programs offer a variety of Certificate of Completion and Associate of Applied Science Degree programs;like: Business, Healthcare, Legal and Protective Services and Technology
- To assist students with any educational challenge Miller-Motte offers tutoring services to all online students. Tutoring is offered on an as-needed basis, at no additional charge.
- If you work full-time, have family obligations or are interested in learning the skills needed to start a new career in the comfort of your own home, we can help you train for a new career.
- Miller-Motte Online Programs are set up to meet the needs of employers. When you complete one of our many courses or programs, you’ll have the skills needed to stand out in the job market.
- Allied Health Management - Bachelor of Science
- Medical Billing and Coding - Certificate
Trident University International provides an exceptional online educational experience for its students – diverse adult learners including current and former members of the military family. Adhering to the highest standards of academic excellence, faculty and staff foster a learning community where students develop critical thinking and problem solving skills to enhance their lives and advance their careers.
- Health Sciences (Ph.D.)
- Certificate in Medical Coding and Billing
WTI's success and longevity is due to its commitment in providing its students with the latest information and technology. It does so by continually upgrading its curriculum, lab instruction and instrumentation, and by collaborating with professionals to keep apprised of industry developments.
- Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Specialist
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science (Post PTA)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
More Medical Assisting/Assistant Training Schools in Kansas
|Brown Mackie College||Lenexa, Kansas||https://www.brownmackie.edu/locations/kansas-city|
|Brown Mackie College||Salina, Kansas||https://www.brownmackie.edu/locations/salina|
|Bryan College||721 Bryan Drive |
Dayton, TN 37321
|Coffeyville Community College||400 W 11TH ST, |
Coffeyville, KS 67337
|Heritage University||Heritage College - Fort Myers|
Fort Myers, FL 33912
|Northwest Kansas Technical College||1209 Harrison St.|
Goodland, KS 67735
|Pinnacle Career Institute||Lawrence, Kansas||https://www.pcitraining.edu/|
|WellSpring School of Allied Health||947 New Hampshire St, |
Lawrence, KS 66044
|Wichita Area Technical College||4004 N. Webb Road |
Wichita, KS 67226