Making the decision to become a medical aide is one that will put you on the path to a very promising future. In fact, the Bureau of Labor Statistics state that job outlook for medical attendant will grow by approximately 22%, or much faster than average, from now through 2022. If you want to make sure that you are prepared for your medical assisting career, you will want to make sure that you are choosing the right Kansas school for your training.
How to Get Certified in Kansas City
In order to get the most out of your medical assisting training, you will want to make sure to get your instruction from an accredited school. One of the best ways to find medical assisting programs is to look on the internet. You will find that there is a lot of information about these schools online, and you will be able to take a look at reviews that have been left by former students. Speaking of former students, if you know someone who has attended a medical assistant school, find out where they received their training. You might find the same school would work for you. Finally, you can also reach out to local doctors in order to find out if they have any suggestions.
Medical Attendant Training Program in Kansas
In general, the pre-requisites for medical attending training in Kansas is a high school diploma or GED. Once you have been accepted to a training class, you will find that coursework will cover medical terminology, blood information, anatomy, interacting with doctors and patients, privacy information, the control of disease, managing infection, and hands on experience in the field.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendants in Kansas
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistic, a certified medical aide in Kansas will make an average of $27,050. Wages in areas like Wichita and Kansas City will be higher than in rural areas of the state. You can also expect to make more with a certification.
List of Medical Attendant Programs in Kansas
WTI's success and longevity is due to its commitment in providing its students with the latest information and technology. It does so by continually upgrading its curriculum, lab instruction and instrumentation, and by collaborating with professionals to keep apprised of industry developments.
- Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Specialist
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
More Medical Assisting/Assistant Training Schools in Kansas
|Brown Mackie College||Lenexa, Kansas||https://www.brownmackie.edu/locations/kansas-city|
|Brown Mackie College||Salina, Kansas||https://www.brownmackie.edu/locations/salina|
|Bryan College||721 Bryan Drive |
Dayton, TN 37321
|Coffeyville Community College||400 W 11TH ST, |
Coffeyville, KS 67337
|Heritage University||Heritage College - Fort Myers|
Fort Myers, FL 33912
|Northwest Kansas Technical College||1209 Harrison St.|
Goodland, KS 67735
|Pinnacle Career Institute||Lawrence, Kansas||https://www.pcitraining.edu/|
|WellSpring School of Allied Health||947 New Hampshire St, |
Lawrence, KS 66044
|Wichita Area Technical College||4004 N. Webb Road |
Wichita, KS 67226