Medical attendant are needed to help medical care facilities run smoothly and stay organized every day. If you’d like to have this meaningful job, you should probably go to school first, though. By getting an education, you’ll be able get hired quickly and do your job efficiently.
Before you start taking classes or even enroll in a program, you need to make sure that the school that you’re looking at is accredited. Many employers will only take accredited programs into account when they’re looking at your application, and you need employers to take you as seriously as possible when you’re applying for jobs. One example of a good accrediting agency is the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs, also known as the CAAHEP.
How to Get Certified in Mississippi
When looking for a program, you should consider whether you want to go for an associate degree or a certificate. Either way, the program should help you prepare for the Certified Medical Assistant exam. Many employers will say that getting proper certification is even more important than the type of degree that you have because while degrees have a lot of “filler” classes, training programs that prepare you for the CMA exam only have one focus.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendants in Mississippi
If you work as a medical aide in Mississippi, you’ll probably end up making an average of $12.50 per hour throughout your career. This works out to an annual salary of $26,000 per year. The top 10 percent of medical aides make over $35,000 every year.
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
- Billing and Coding Specialist
- And more...
- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
More Medical Assisting/Assistant Training Schools in Mississippi
|Antonelli College||2323 Lakeland Dr.|
Jackson, MS 39232
|Concorde Career College||7900 Airways Blvd., Suite 103|
Southaven, MS 38671
|Hinds Community College||3925 Sunset Dr, |
Jackson, MS 39213
|Northeast Mississippi Community College||101 Cunningham Blvd, |
Booneville, MS 38829
|Virginia College||Biloxi, MS||https://www.vc.edu/locations/biloxi/|