With its stunning mountain ranges, ski resorts and abundant outdoor attractions, Montana is a sought-after place to live and work. Although the state capital is smaller than other large cities like Billings, there are many opportunities to seek a career in medical assistance in Montana.
Deciding which accredited medical attendant program is right for you takes diligence and research. Growth in the health care field has been on the rise in Montana, particularly in the busy urban areas. Many of the colleges listed below are accredited but not all are. That’s where keen research skills come in handy when calling each college or taking a tour. Being accredited means that particular school can provide quality assurance of its programs and will be looked upon favorably by your future employers.
How to Get Certified in Montana
When gathering information on area schools, focus on tuition costs, campus options, day or night classes, accreditation, training opportunities, degrees, class sizes, length of programs and financial aid availability. Gather and send at least three to five applications to hit a wide range of schools within your price range. You want to maximize your chances of getting into a good program that meets your budgetary and other requirements.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendants in Montana
Once you’ve done the requirements for you accredited program and have graduated, you can go on to get your certification from the American Association of Medical Aides. This will give you access to better paying jobs. As of 2010, the mean annual income was $27,570 in Montana for medical helpmates. The national average is about $29,000 a year, or $14 per hour. National growth in this sector is expected to stay steady and have better than average growth of 29 percent by 2020. This is a positive outlook for anyone looking to go into this field in the next decade.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
More Medical Assisting/Assistant Training Schools in Montana
|Flathead Valley Community College||777 Grandview Drive|
Kalispell, MT 59901
|Montana State University-Billings||1500 University Drive |
Billings, MT 59101