If you love helping people, are looking for a new career opportunity but don’t have the capability of going to school for a long time, a career as a medical aide may be the calling for you.
Medical attendants enjoy exciting and rewarding careers, working in doctor offices, hospitals, clinics and nursing homes, having a varied range of responsibilities. Medical assisting is a great way to begin your journey in the healthcare field, changing your life as well as positively impacting the lives of others.
When researching medical assisting programs in your area, it is important to find those that are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP.org) and recommended by the Medical Assisting Education Review Board. This will ensure that you will be getting the highest level of training and the skills needed to be successful in the future.
How to Get Certified in Nebraska
Medical attending training programs can be completed in as little as 12 months and most schools offer flexible hours, which means you will be able to adjust your classes to your lifestyle. You will spend a certain amount of time in a fully functional laboratory setting and once you are ready you will move to a hands-on clinical setting where you will get the experience necessary to successfully work in the field.
Certification in contingent upon passing the AAMA Exam.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendants in Nebraska
You can expect to earn a rewarding salary as a medical aide. As of 2010, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that the median salary was $28,860, and job growth and demand will continue to rise for the next six years. You will definitely be in demand to fill rewarding positions where you can put your skills and experience to good use.
- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
- Health Care Bachelor's and Master's Degrees Online From Grand Canyon University
- Develop entry-level skills, prepare to switch to a health care career or strengthen your current skill set.
- Comprehensive lessons & valuable classwork to prepare health care students for their future careers.
- Online classes provide you the flexibility to earn your health care degree from anywhere.
- Curriculum designed by health care industry experts.
- GCU's College of Nursing and Health Care Professions has a mission to promote health & wellness for all patients.
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
More Medical Assisting/Assistant Training Schools in Nebraska
|Central Community College||550 S. Technical Blvd|
P.O. Box 1024
Hastings, NE 68902-1024
|Kaplan University||1821 K St, Lincoln, |
|National American University||Bellevue, NE||http://www.national.edu/locations/campuses/bellevue/|
|Nebraska Methodist College||720 N 87th St, |
Omaha, NE 68114
|Southeast Community College||8800 O Street|
Lincoln, NE 68520-1299
|Vatterott Educational Centers||11818 I St, |
Omaha, NE 68137