There are many schools that offer programs and certification for medical assistant training in Nevada. As with any schooling endeavor you start out on, research is a big part of the game. Narrowing them down is a thoughtful process that requires you to take into account your budget, time, type of program you’re looking for and campus environment.
Nevada, population 2.7 million, boasts a beautiful desert landscape that attracts both visitors and residents known mostly for its deserts, ranches, mountains and gaming industry. Within the state, you will find plenty of opportunities to find a job in the medical subordinates sector, particularly in the larger metro areas of Las Vegas, Reno and Carson City.
How to Get Certified in Nevada
The highest concentration of jobs in medical assistance are located in the large urban areas that have access to hospitals, medical centers and numerous physicians’ offices. However, the outlook for this job occupation is strong throughout the entire state. The state is constantly on the lookout for qualified workers. Get
involved through the Professional Student Exchange Program and Health Care Access Program.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendanst in Nevada
As of 2010, medical helpers in Nevada were making about $32,250 a year, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. That’s slightly above the national median salary of about $29,300, or $14 per hour. Job growth in this sector is expected to remain strong through 2020. Once you graduate from an accredited program here, you can become certified by the American Association of Medical Aides. This extra certification can mean the difference between a high salary and an average one. Remember, qualified medical helpmates are in demand in this state, so anything you can do to boost your knowledge will work to your advantage.
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 95% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- Respiratory Therapy
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Globaldelivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
More Medical Assisting/Assistant Training Schools in Nevada
|Academy of Healing Arts||710 S Tonopah Dr, |
Las Vegas, NV 89106
|Career College of Northern Nevada||1421 Pullman Dr., |
Sparks, NV 89434
|College of Southern Nevada||700 College Dr, |
Henderson, NV 89002
|Kaplan College||Las Vegas, NV||https://www.brightwood.edu/locations/las-vegas-nv/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_content=LAS&utm_campaign=local|
|Northwest Health Careers||7398 Smoke Ranch Road|
Las Vegas, Nevada 89128
|Pima Medical Institute||333 E. Flamingo Road|
Las Vegas, NV 89121
|University of Nevada-Las Vegas Continuing Education||4505 S Maryland Pkwy, |
Las Vegas, NV 89119