Looking for high-quality affordable medical assisting schools in New Hampshire isn’t as difficult as you may think. As long as you put the time and dedication into searching for just the right school for you, you’re sure to flourish in your chosen career.
The population of this state is at 1.3 million, providing an excellent small-town feel to any medical school you attend. The health care industry in New Hampshire is bursting with growth, especially in the last five years. This makes medical assistance an ideal career path to follow. In your search, select at least three to five schools for consideration. This will allow for a greater number of options should your first choices not work out.
How to Get Certified in New Hampshire
When considering which medical assistance training program you will select, be sure to go on tours of the finalists, asking about admission costs and requirements, the size of the school, number of programs available, whether night or online classes are available, and what classes you would need to take to achieve your goals. Doing your research by calling and visiting these schools along with getting advice from others who have been there are all key in making an educated decision.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendants in New Hampshire
Medical aides can expect to make a mean annual salary of $30,740 per year in New Hampshire. The national outlook is very good, with the Bureau of Labor Statistics reporting that overall, the growth of medical expert jobs is expected to hit 29 percent by the year 2022, faster than the state average. You can boost your chances of finding a job you love when you take and pass the American Association of Medical Assistants exam.
- Professional Medical Assistant
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
More Medical Assisting/Assistant Training Schools in New Hampshire
|Manchester Community College||60 Bidwell St, Manchester, CT 06040||http://www.mcc.commnet.edu/|
|River Valley Community College||1 College Place|
Claremont, NH 03743
|Seacoast Career Schools||Manchester, NH||http://www.seacoastcareerschools.edu/locations/Manchester-NH-Campus/84/|
|White Mountains Community College||2020 Riverside Drive|
Berlin, NH 03570