Looking for high-quality affordable medical assisting schools in New Hampshire isn’t as difficult as you may think. As long as you put the time and dedication into searching for just the right school for you, you’re sure to flourish in your chosen career.
The population of this state is at 1.3 million, providing an excellent small-town feel to any medical school you attend. The health care industry in New Hampshire is bursting with growth, especially in the last five years. This makes medical assistance an ideal career path to follow. In your search, select at least three to five schools for consideration. This will allow for a greater number of options should your first choices not work out.
How to Get Certified in New Hampshire
When considering which medical assistance training program you will select, be sure to go on tours of the finalists, asking about admission costs and requirements, the size of the school, number of programs available, whether night or online classes are available, and what classes you would need to take to achieve your goals. Doing your research by calling and visiting these schools along with getting advice from others who have been there are all key in making an educated decision.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendants in New Hampshire
Medical aides can expect to make a mean annual salary of $30,740 per year in New Hampshire. The national outlook is very good, with the Bureau of Labor Statistics reporting that overall, the growth of medical expert jobs is expected to hit 29 percent by the year 2022, faster than the state average. You can boost your chances of finding a job you love when you take and pass the American Association of Medical Assistants exam.
- See how you could play a crucial role in healthcare with a Medical Assisting degree
- This degree program is available in both English and Spanish
- Offers scholarships to qualified active-duty personnel, retirees & dependents
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science
- And more...
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Office Billing Specialist
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
More Medical Assisting/Assistant Training Schools in New Hampshire
|Manchester Community College||60 Bidwell St, Manchester, CT 06040||http://www.mcc.commnet.edu/|
|River Valley Community College||1 College Place|
Claremont, NH 03743
|Seacoast Career Schools||Manchester, NH||http://www.seacoastcareerschools.edu/locations/Manchester-NH-Campus/84/|
|White Mountains Community College||2020 Riverside Drive|
Berlin, NH 03570