If you live in Rhode Island and want to become a medical attendant, you’re probably wondering about your options for receiving an education. The good news is that you don’t have to worry – there are medical attending schools in Rhode Island that offer certificates and degrees, so you can start working on your dream career without needing to leave your state.
There’s no getting around it – accreditation is important. Asking about accreditation is one of the first things you should do when talking to a representative of a medical attendant program or school. Both the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs and the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools are trusted accrediting agencies.
How to Get Certified in Rhode Island
Your training program should offer classes that prepare you for the Certified Medical Attendant exam, also referred to as the CMA exam. You should get instruction on:
Your program will probably take a year or two to complete, and you’ll end up with a one-year certificate or an associate’s degree.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendants in Rhode Island
Most medical attendants in Rhode Island make around $15.27 per hour, compared to an average of $14.69 for America as a whole. With an average annual salary of around $31,760, being a medical aides in Rhode Island means that you’ll probably be paid slightly more than the average worker.
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- BS Respiratory Therapy - Post-Licensure
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
More Medical Assisting/Assistant Training Schools in Rhode Island
|Lincoln Technical Institute||Lincoln, RI||http://www.lincolntech.edu/campus/lincoln-lti-ri|
|New England Institute of Technology||One New England Tech Boulevard|
East Greenwich, Rhode Island 02818
|Sanford-Brown Institute||85 Garfield Ave, |
Cranston, RI 02920