If you are looking to get your foot in the door at a medical practice, becoming a medical helper is a great way to accomplish this goal. You will gain valuable experience and the opportunity for significant career advancement. This red hot field is expected to be one of the fastest growing of the next decade in Texas and throughout the United States.
Locating top quality medical attendant programs is easy with a little bit of effort. Visit the city’s schools and see what they have to offer. A quick search on the world wide web should help you narrow down which schools to research further.
Medical Attendant Training Program in San Antonio
Getting a medical aide certification will be a challenging process, and it’s important to find the best school for you so that you will get all of the help that you need. The programs in this city offer a wide variety of choices. You should answer several questions before making your decision. Does the program have large classes or small? What kind of degrees do they offer? What percentage of graduates have jobs in the medical field within six months?
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendants in San Antonio
The median salary for the city’s medical helpers is $29,275. The vast majority make between $24,000 and $34,000 each year. Medical helpmates receive benefits packages that include vacation, a retirement plan, and health insurance. High performers are often eligible to receive bonuses as well.
List of Medical Attendant Programs in San Antonio
Here is a list of the many city schools that offer programs. Some of these colleges are based solely in this place, while others have branches.
Brown Mackie College
Concord Career College
Hallmark College of Technology
San Antonio College
Southern Career Institute
The Academy of Healthcare Professions
List of Medical Assisting School near San Antonio
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Further Your Career with a Billing and Coding Diploma from Fortis!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician (Associate in Specialized Technology Degree)
- And more...
- Veterinary Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Interested in Helping Others? Get Educated in the Medical Field.
- Medical Assisting, Nursing, Health Sciences Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
This city is a great place to begin your training for a rewarding career. It has a much larger number of schools offering medical attending programs compared to many other cities. With so many benefits, it’s no wonder that being a medical helper is such a popular choice.