Utah is probably best known for its Mormon population and dense collection of National State Parks. Aside from the snow capped mountains and salt flats, Utah also has many accredited Medical Attendant Schools to offer. Many schools in Utah even offer “Fast-Track” programs with quick graduation times to help students don the scrubs and latex gloves as quickly as possible. Online resources are available, as well as guidance counselors from each school, all to help students find the program that is right for them. Medical aide programs accredited by organizations such as ABHES or CAAHEP enable students to take the CMA (Certified Medical Assistant) exam and get their career on track. Many programs such as offered by Eagle Gate College and Latter Day Saints Business College also offer Associates Degrees in addition to the Medical Attendant certification.
How to Get Certified in Utah
Medical aide Training programs can result in a Certificate, Diploma, or an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree. Many programs such as that from AmeriTech College have several start times throughout the year, so students can begin the program at a time that is convenient to them. Online programs are also available. Medical Aide Programs can be found at almost every college in Utah. For students who are looking for a school with a focused program help them become an ultrasound technician, both Salt Lake Community College and Weber state University offer targeted diagnostic medical sonography (DMS) programs.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendants in Utah
The mean annual salary of medical helpmates in the state of Utah is $27,630, according to 2010 data collected by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. The median salary for ultrasound technicians in Utah is $67,253 per year. Salary numbers provided are from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- See how you could play a crucial role in healthcare with a Medical Assisting degree
- This degree program is available in both English and Spanish
- Offers scholarships to qualified active-duty personnel, retirees & dependents
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
The Secret to Getting Ahead Is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager® College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Medical Assisting (AOS)
- Respiratory Therapy (AS)
- Respiratory Therapy (AAS)
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assistant
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Office Billing Specialist
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
More Medical Assisting/Assistant Training Schools in Utah
|AmeriTech College||2035 North 550 West|
Provo, Utah 84604
|Bridgerland Applied Technology College||1301 North 600 West|
Logan, UT 84321
|Broadview University||869 West Hill Field Road|
Layton, Utah 84041
|Davis Applied Technology College||550 E 300 S, |
Kaysville, UT 84037
|Eagle Gate College||Salt Lake City, UT||www.eaglegatecollege.edu/|
|Everest College||Salt Lake City, UT||http://www.everest.edu/|
|Latter-day Saints Business College||95 N 300 W, |
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
|Mountainland Applied Technology College||Lehi, UT||http://mlatc.edu/|
|Ogden-Weber Applied Technology College||200 N Washington Blvd, |
Ogden, UT 84404
|Salt Lake Community College||4600 South Redwood Road |
Salt Lake City, UT 84123
|Stevens-Henager College||4021 S. 700 E., |
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
|Tooele Applied Technology College||88 S Tooele Blvd, |
Tooele, UT 84074
|Weber State University||Ogden, UT||http://www.weber.edu/|