Utah is probably best known for its Mormon population and dense collection of National State Parks. Aside from the snow capped mountains and salt flats, Utah also has many accredited Medical Attendant Schools to offer. Many schools in Utah even offer “Fast-Track” programs with quick graduation times to help students don the scrubs and latex gloves as quickly as possible. Online resources are available, as well as guidance counselors from each school, all to help students find the program that is right for them. Medical aide programs accredited by organizations such as ABHES or CAAHEP enable students to take the CMA (Certified Medical Assistant) exam and get their career on track. Many programs such as offered by Eagle Gate College and Latter Day Saints Business College also offer Associates Degrees in addition to the Medical Attendant certification.
How to Get Certified in Utah
Medical aide Training programs can result in a Certificate, Diploma, or an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree. Many programs such as that from AmeriTech College have several start times throughout the year, so students can begin the program at a time that is convenient to them. Online programs are also available. Medical Aide Programs can be found at almost every college in Utah. For students who are looking for a school with a focused program help them become an ultrasound technician, both Salt Lake Community College and Weber state University offer targeted diagnostic medical sonography (DMS) programs.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendants in Utah
The mean annual salary of medical helpmates in the state of Utah is $27,630, according to 2010 data collected by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. The median salary for ultrasound technicians in Utah is $67,253 per year. Salary numbers provided are from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Take your career to the next step with IntelliTec College. We offer programs for careers in the business, computer, healthcare, beauty & personal appearance, technical trades and exercise & wellness fields at our three campuses in Colorado Springs, Pueblo, and Grand Junction, Colorado.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- The Fortis Dental Assistant program teaches skills through hands-on experience
- Students will be shown how to work chair-side as dentists examine & treat patients
- All Fortis colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or others
- Fortis has a dedicated team in place to support US military students
- Provides guidance & assistance to students exploring their financial aid options
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician (Associate in Specialized Technology Degree)
- And more...
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Medical Specialties (AOS)
- Respiratory Therapy (AAS)
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
More Medical Assisting/Assistant Training Schools in Utah
|AmeriTech College||2035 North 550 West|
Provo, Utah 84604
|Bridgerland Applied Technology College||1301 North 600 West|
Logan, UT 84321
|Broadview University||869 West Hill Field Road|
Layton, Utah 84041
|Davis Applied Technology College||550 E 300 S, |
Kaysville, UT 84037
|Eagle Gate College||Salt Lake City, UT||www.eaglegatecollege.edu/|
|Everest College||Salt Lake City, UT||http://www.everest.edu/|
|Latter-day Saints Business College||95 N 300 W, |
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
|Mountainland Applied Technology College||Lehi, UT||http://mlatc.edu/|
|Ogden-Weber Applied Technology College||200 N Washington Blvd, |
Ogden, UT 84404
|Salt Lake Community College||4600 South Redwood Road |
Salt Lake City, UT 84123
|Stevens-Henager College||4021 S. 700 E., |
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
|Tooele Applied Technology College||88 S Tooele Blvd, |
Tooele, UT 84074
|Weber State University||Ogden, UT||http://www.weber.edu/|