Finding accredited Medical Attendant schools is very important. Not all schools have programs with accreditation, or with accreditation from reputable accrediting bodies. Looking for schools with CAAHEP (Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs) or ABHES (Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools) accreditation is very important. Not all schools with a program in the Medical Attending field include these credentials.
How to Get Certified in Virgina
The training necessary to become a Medical Attendant varies in time and program requirements. Some schools offer an Associate degree in this field, while others offer a diploma. Some institutions offer both paths as an option. Understand that the training involved for an Associate degree will be longer due to the increased number of classes to provide a more generalized view of the medical field.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendant in Virginia
Medical Aides in the Washington D.C. metropolitan area will tend to make a little more than in other parts of the state. Arlington, Virginia for example, will yield an average of about $34,000 per year for a Medical Aide. Cities like Richmond and Virginia Beach, Virginia will average between $29,000 – $30,000 annually. It’s important when looking at salaries, to also consider the cost of living differences in any area that you research.
- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Office Billing Specialist
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
More Medical Assisting/Assistant Training Schools in Virginia
|Bryant and Stratton College||Richmond, VA||http://www.bryantstratton.edu/|
|ECPI University||5555 Greenwich Rd #300, |
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
|Fortis College||6300 Center Dr #100, |
Norfolk, VA 23502
|Kaplan College||1957 S Military Hwy, |
Chesapeake, VA 23320
|Miller-Motte Technical College||1011 Creekside Ln, |
Lynchburg, VA 24502
|National College||3926 Seminole Trail, |
Charlottesville, VA 22911
|Salvation Academy||4810 Beauregard St, |
Alexandria, VA 22312
|Sanford-Brown College||1761 Old Meadow Rd, |
McLean, VA 22102
|Skyline College||5234 Airport Rd NW, |
Roanoke, VA 24012
|Tidewater Community College||121 College Place, |
Norfolk VA 23510-1938
|Westwood College||7619 Little River Turnpike #500, |
Annandale, VA 22003