Finding accredited Medical Attendant schools is very important. Not all schools have programs with accreditation, or with accreditation from reputable accrediting bodies. Looking for schools with CAAHEP (Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs) or ABHES (Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools) accreditation is very important. Not all schools with a program in the Medical Attending field include these credentials.
How to Get Certified in Virgina
The training necessary to become a Medical Attendant varies in time and program requirements. Some schools offer an Associate degree in this field, while others offer a diploma. Some institutions offer both paths as an option. Understand that the training involved for an Associate degree will be longer due to the increased number of classes to provide a more generalized view of the medical field.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendant in Virginia
Medical Aides in the Washington D.C. metropolitan area will tend to make a little more than in other parts of the state. Arlington, Virginia for example, will yield an average of about $34,000 per year for a Medical Aide. Cities like Richmond and Virginia Beach, Virginia will average between $29,000 – $30,000 annually. It’s important when looking at salaries, to also consider the cost of living differences in any area that you research.
As the world is adjusting to new realities, we are prepared to help you work towards a successful future in a manner that is safer for you and the community at large. Here's how:
- We offer in-demand, career-focused education delivered through your local campus using live, interactive synchronous online delivery. There's also the flexibility to transition to an in-seat class environment once the current situation is resolved.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- Physical Therapist Assistant - Associate's
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- Dental Assistant Diploma
- Health Care Bachelor's and Master's Degrees Online From Grand Canyon University
- Develop entry-level skills, prepare to switch to a health care career or strengthen your current skill set.
- Comprehensive lessons & valuable classwork to prepare health care students for their future careers.
- Online classes provide you the flexibility to earn your health care degree from anywhere.
- Curriculum designed by health care industry experts.
- GCU's College of Nursing and Health Care Professions has a mission to promote health & wellness for all patients.
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
More Medical Assisting/Assistant Training Schools in Virginia
|Bryant and Stratton College||Richmond, VA||http://www.bryantstratton.edu/|
|ECPI University||5555 Greenwich Rd #300, |
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
|Fortis College||6300 Center Dr #100, |
Norfolk, VA 23502
|Kaplan College||1957 S Military Hwy, |
Chesapeake, VA 23320
|Miller-Motte Technical College||1011 Creekside Ln, |
Lynchburg, VA 24502
|National College||3926 Seminole Trail, |
Charlottesville, VA 22911
|Salvation Academy||4810 Beauregard St, |
Alexandria, VA 22312
|Sanford-Brown College||1761 Old Meadow Rd, |
McLean, VA 22102
|Skyline College||5234 Airport Rd NW, |
Roanoke, VA 24012
|Tidewater Community College||121 College Place, |
Norfolk VA 23510-1938
|Westwood College||7619 Little River Turnpike #500, |
Annandale, VA 22003