Finding accredited Medical Attendant schools is very important. Not all schools have programs with accreditation, or with accreditation from reputable accrediting bodies. Looking for schools with CAAHEP (Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs) or ABHES (Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools) accreditation is very important. Not all schools with a program in the Medical Attending field include these credentials.
How to Get Certified in Virgina
The training necessary to become a Medical Attendant varies in time and program requirements. Some schools offer an Associate degree in this field, while others offer a diploma. Some institutions offer both paths as an option. Understand that the training involved for an Associate degree will be longer due to the increased number of classes to provide a more generalized view of the medical field.
Salaries for Certified and Registered Medical Attendant in Virginia
Medical Aides in the Washington D.C. metropolitan area will tend to make a little more than in other parts of the state. Arlington, Virginia for example, will yield an average of about $34,000 per year for a Medical Aide. Cities like Richmond and Virginia Beach, Virginia will average between $29,000 – $30,000 annually. It’s important when looking at salaries, to also consider the cost of living differences in any area that you research.
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- BS Respiratory Therapy - Post-Licensure
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician (Associate in Specialized Technology Degree)
- And more...
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
More Medical Assisting/Assistant Training Schools in Virginia
|Bryant and Stratton College||Richmond, VA||http://www.bryantstratton.edu/|
|ECPI University||5555 Greenwich Rd #300, |
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
|Fortis College||6300 Center Dr #100, |
Norfolk, VA 23502
|Kaplan College||1957 S Military Hwy, |
Chesapeake, VA 23320
|Miller-Motte Technical College||1011 Creekside Ln, |
Lynchburg, VA 24502
|National College||3926 Seminole Trail, |
Charlottesville, VA 22911
|Salvation Academy||4810 Beauregard St, |
Alexandria, VA 22312
|Sanford-Brown College||1761 Old Meadow Rd, |
McLean, VA 22102
|Skyline College||5234 Airport Rd NW, |
Roanoke, VA 24012
|Tidewater Community College||121 College Place, |
Norfolk VA 23510-1938
|Westwood College||7619 Little River Turnpike #500, |
Annandale, VA 22003